Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I wonder what Mourinho intends to grow him into. It doesn't really seem like he's been playing as an actual winger.

When Oscar had come off for him I'd assumed Hazard would've shifted to CAM, instead he stayed at the wings from what I could see.

He is pretty young, good talent, in a big team, under a great coach. Mourinho can practically mould him into any player he wants. He needs time though.

I wonder what Mourinho intends to grow him into. It doesn't really seem like he's been playing as an actual winger.

When Oscar had come off for him I'd assumed Hazard would've shifted to CAM, instead he stayed at the wings from what I could see.

Schurrle went CAM/CF (or shadow striker).

There's no doubt about that. But I was just hoping to figure out what he's trying to mould him into.

In Basel he was a straight winger, Arab Contractors( prior to Basel )and National team a 2nd striker....anything is possible. Only time can tell. But it is too early to tell under Mourinho

the cameramen will always need the wide angle to keep up with his pace :P

He's the faster player I've seen recently.

Also he did very well with his goal, it was a great finishing!

I hope there are more chances for him this season - especially because it'd mean we have games decided by the 60' mark :P (as I don't see Mourinho using him in any other situation).

I also hope he takes part of the bench more often.

And finally Barbara has posted for Salah :D

And finally Barbara has posted for Salah :D

death is approaching me with a burned throat (got burn with very hot milk) and a flu (reason why I had the hot milk in the first place). I can barely breathe and then I read this and literally I couldn't find any air for a couple of seconds here.

it would have been totally worth though, that was brilliant :P

edit: also very nice to see some of our Egyptian fans that were lurking coming to live and posting (as well as new signings :P)

well that was officially my second post in this thread as this one ^ was the first.

I've posted a few times in his thread in the the transfers section. I think it's good business, pace is really one special weapon in a league as the English. I just think it's not the right time for him to get starts. We're in the defining moment of the season, he's young, new in the league, going through adaptation.

I don't think we should prioritize giving him minutes - as he'll have that next season after a proper pre-season with us, but it's good if the matches design themselves in a way we can afford to give him minutes already this season.

Next season I think he could fulfill Moses' old role here (impact sub) and from there on it's up to him to see how far he can go.

And I LOVE him, he's so cute! I want to adopt him and keep him forever.

well that was officially my second post in this thread as this one ^ was the first.

I've posted a few times in his thread in the the transfers section. I think it's good business, pace is really one special weapon in a league as the English. I just think it's not the right time for him to get starts. We're in the defining moment of the season, he's young, new in the league, going through adaptation.

I don't think we should prioritize giving him minutes - as he'll have that next season after a proper pre-season with us, but it's good if the matches design themselves in a way we can afford to give him minutes already this season.

Next season I think he could fulfill Moses' old role here (impact sub) and from there on it's up to him to see how far he can go.

And I LOVE him, he's so cute! I want to adopt him and keep him forever.

To responses 1st: Well said

2nd: LOOOOOOOOOOOL ( for the adoption part)

To responses 1st: Well said

2nd: LOOOOOOOOOOOL ( for the adoption part)

I have a thing for Arabians... go ash @CHOULO19. It's bigger than me. I should marry one :P

(although I just volunteered myself to marry Azpili. Too bad I can't have two husbands!)

Yeah dude is very young.

Might start kicking by December time frame of next year I would think .

He has some rough edges around him, but he also has some good glimpses about good potential in him.

Just need to take it slow and give him some time here and then. As he improves and gets more adjusted he will get more responsibility.

So Mourinho was right in saying this guy needs like 6 months.

Holy shit he is FAST! Apart from the goal I remember a counterattack where he ran like Usain Fucking Bolt...

Very, very happy for him to bag that goal. Push on, Mohamed.

I was also impressed with his pace ,,, real pace is what we've lacked for a few years ,, now we have speed to burn all over the pitch

I was also impressed with his pace ,,, real pace is what we've lacked for a few years ,, now we have speed to burn all over the pitch

Agreed, and we have DEPTH now. We can pretty much adapt our style of play to any opponent, whether we want to have pacey WINGERS, or we want to work our way through the middle. Exciting times ahead!

Him and Schrulle are great in mainly the big games where we play mostly on the counter, still think we'll have problems when teams lower in the league stop us doing that. Outside of Hazard I dont see any of our attacking players as being able to break through. We seem to have the opposite problem to Arsenal, although Id much rather be in our position