Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

He has bags of pace, but he still lacks that little finishing touch that Schürrle has.

schurlle finishing is not so good either. but it can learned from experience. and both of them are young so we can put high hopes on them :yay:

Wow I hope its an injury because I would hate ruining a kid's career like we look like doing in his case. He was close to Lpool who have more of a need for him and we hjacked the deal so at least hv faith in him and put him on the bench at least. Poor kid,

Not sure about the fuss that is being made. Mourinho, after all, has already said he will take time to adapt to playing in England and what he demands from the players. We all want to see what he can do but that time will come. Moreover, I don't think Mourinho wants to run the risk of playing a player just so he can adapt when every game is pretty much a must win. He would probably come on when we have won the game comfortably (e.g. against Newcastle recently) but not starting one.

Fact is we bought him and we need to start rotate. It's not about being worried, its about using what we have and giving it a chance. because we all know how we've looked sometimes when Hazard isnt at his best and for instance Oscar/willian isnt playing.

Spot on, and add to the fact he is cup tied. I can't see why he shouldn't at least get a decent chunk of playing time against Villa next week.

Fact is we bought him and we need to start rotate. It's not about being worried, its about using what we have and giving it a chance. because we all know how we've looked sometimes when Hazard isnt at his best and for instance Oscar/willian isnt playing.

So because we bought him that means he should play? That is what you are suggesting. Be serious. You don't take chances when you are chasing the title. You might rotate the odd 2 players but apart from that you want to see more or less your best team or players who have been playing regularly. Salah has just joined and he needs some adjusting time. We want to win the league, not play around with it. This is not friendly matches.

I think Mourinho has used Salah in the right way, especially when you see that we are top of the league.