Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

We shouldn't buy players because they score goals against us

Torres and Meireles..... daaaaahhhhhhhm

Yes I'm sure that's exactly why we signed him. Posts like this are prime examples of why I can't be bothered to visit the forum as much these days.

I agree that he has to improve, however his final ball is not that poor and we have seen than in the UEAFA, Swiss league and World Cup Qualifications. You can't judge on 15 mins playtime against Newcastle or even against City where the entire squad and subs performed terribly. I agree too that Mourinho will have an impact on him and will develop him. I actually think that that was one of the reasons he picked Chelsea over Liverpool. It was obvious that he might get more playtime at Liverpool, but knowing how Egyptians think of Mourinho, he chose Chelsea cause he knows the impact that Mourinho can have on him at such a young age.

Maybe his final ball isn't poor but 0 assists in nearly 30 games for a winger I would tend to say it is but I suppose I haven't seen much of him other than the Europa League and Champions League as well as some Olympics games for Egypt but that was close to 2 years ago. Still though I think its wrong to blame him for the City match, he came on for a bit and couldn't get into the game as well as most of our team.

Hes a young lad, Mourinho will mold him into the player he wants him to be and I'm certain he'll be a very good one.

Maybe his final ball isn't poor but 0 assists in nearly 30 games for a winger I would tend to say it is but I suppose I haven't seen much of him other than the Europa League and Champions League as well as some Olympics games for Egypt but that was close to 2 years ago. Still though I think its wrong to blame him for the City match, he came on for a bit and couldn't get into the game as well as most of our team.

Hes a young lad, Mourinho will mold him into the player he wants him to be and I'm certain he'll be a very good one.

I agree with you mate he needs some work. He was never a playmaker and I guess that is one of the reasons he doesn't have assists. It is definitely an area to work on. Frankly I am not expecting something great out of him this season. I expect some decent performances though. However I am quiet confident by the start of next season he would be more developed and would understand the movements and runs of his teammates. Good criticism though

:yes:

Wow, so Salah is going to be the new Kalou?

According to you guys he will be jeez. You should NEVER judge too much on a Winter transfer in the same season, he hasn't even be here for even a month (dunno when confirmation for the transfer came) nor has he even started a game. Scapegoats are scapegoats but to put it on someone as young as him, then you have to be a pettimistic grade a Douche, of course that is imo, but should also be accounted for.