Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Jesus Christ, even if, a fucking big IF, he hates Jews, he is not going to say it or act like it in Chelsea because Roman is going to throw a stack of cash on his face and ask him to get the fuck out.

And the rest? Like I fucking care as far as he plays, plays good.

seriously i really like the salah signing is as good as the willian signing and even thinking it will be better. it strike me like the aguaro whom i thought would have happen to change things here but salah will make quick changes

off topic what is madara becoming can we send the the master yoda to naruto and sasuke they need the force now or never

Read spoiler @1chelsea,

Lol I think Minato will give his half of the Kyuubi to Naruto, and Sasuke will be saved by Oorichimaru and Karin or he'll awaken the Rinnegan. I think before they're saved though, Naruto and Sasuke might meet in some other realm like when Kakashi was getting healed and talking to his dad in the Pain arc.

On topic though:

Wonder when this medical will get done? Hope it's soon.

Anyway, thoughts on signing overall. I think it's decent signing. Low risk, for Chelsea low-money, seems to be a Mourinho sort of player, and he's likely to be OK with not being a core player.

As for thoughts on him as a player. Who knows? It's not like many of us watch the Swiss league. We'll have to wait and see. I'm sure he's talented or we wouldn't have signed him. But seriously, many people position themselves on experts on every league. How much time do you have? Just watching the Premier League alone would be 16 hours a week., Domestic cups, Champions League, top matches from other leagues...it takes up a hell of a lot of time just to get a basic level of football watching. (Obviously, there are some people who do watch the Swiss league genuinely but I always am skeptical when people have claimed to have watched players a lot in small leagues.)

Read spoiler @1chelsea,

Lol I think Minato will give his half of the Kyuubi to Naruto, and Sasuke will be saved by Oorichimaru and Karin or he'll awaken the Rinnegan. I think before they're saved though, Naruto and Sasuke might meet in some other realm like when Kakashi was getting healed and talking to his dad in the Pain arc.

On topic though:

Wonder when this medical will get done? Hope it's soon.

i really don't understand the reason for chelsea announcing so fast and yet no medicals

Anyway, thoughts on signing overall. I think it's decent signing. Low risk, for Chelsea low-money, seems to be a Mourinho sort of player, and he's likely to be OK with not being a core player.

As for thoughts on him as a player. Who knows? It's not like many of us watch the Swiss league. We'll have to wait and see. I'm sure he's talented or we wouldn't have signed him. But seriously, many people position themselves on experts on every league. How much time do you have? Just watching the Premier League alone would be 16 hours a week., Domestic cups, Champions League, top matches from other leagues...it takes up a hell of a lot of time just to get a basic level of football watching. (Obviously, there are some people who do watch the Swiss league genuinely but I always am skeptical when people have claimed to have watched players a lot in small leagues.)

Spot on, mate!

Decent signing. Young, talented, low money, low risk, and I'd also mention low expectations, but could be a nice surprise.

Some people come from egypt, and will logically follow their best player even if he plays for the Swiss league.

PS: Can the mods delete the last two pages?? Would be nice

As for thoughts on him as a player. Who knows? It's not like many of us watch the Swiss league.

Yeah. Pretty much everyone is going off his performances vs us. The good thing is he's looked good against Chelsea (and Spurs), so he'll probably be able to make the step up to English league

I'm just angry why we bought this controversial player, when we had a lot of other options...

let look at your list so we can look for a way forward but i bet you u like this player the same you have for willian base on what he will bring to the club