test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Wishlist Adam Lallana

Started by Jason,

68 posts in this topic

They are talking about upwards of 30M now for this lad.

That is stupid.

About twice as much as he's actually worth.

Imagine if Fabregas really does go for 30m and Lallana does too. Ridiculous.

About twice as much as he's actually worth.

Imagine if Fabregas really does go for 30m and Lallana does too. Ridiculous.

I'm not saying he isn't good, he is, but they look to have Liverpool over the barrel with their pants down right about now.

Muzchap likes this

I'm not saying he isn't good, he is, but they look to have Liverpool over the barrel with their pants down right about now.

I'm really suprised at Liverpool this transfer window, Lallana is a great player but I don't feel he is 30m worth or even world class for that matter. This is a team that is going to be in the champions league next year and so far they look to have signed two english players, one who is 32 and won't get better and another who is overpriced. Very odd.

Well he's worth that much to Southampton I'm sure, so just a matter if anyone is that desperate. Southampton are understandably trying to desperately hold onto their squad, while both their manager and players are all looking to leave for bigger clubs. Meanwhile Fabregas is kind of unwanted at Barca.

I'm really suprised at Liverpool this transfer window, Lallana is a great player but I don't feel he is 30m worth or even world class for that matter. This is a team that is going to be in the champions league next year and so far they look to have signed two english players, one who is 32 and won't get better and another who is overpriced. Very odd.

They need a top quality defender desperately too.

They'll probably sign Lescott or Shawcross at this rate.

Omg please let this happen. A mediocre defence of Kolo, Skrtel and Lescott at Liverpool would bring the funniest reactions out of Liverpool fans!!

Muzchap likes this

Think he'll just be another Joe Allen level signing for them. Looks good at a small club but bang average and a squad player at a big club. Think he'll be useful against the fodder of the league but I really don't think he'll be a standout performer or someone who lights it up against the big boys.

I'll put it this way, if I see Adam Lallana on the team sheet against us I'm not going to be thinking "oh shit, our priority must be to shut him down."

Hahaha Liverpool and MU just crazy. Yes let them buy overpriced players . I just happy we don't trying to land any english players. I can imagine now how much R.Barkley and J.Stones will be worth next summer :blink:

zolayes likes this

Hahaha Liverpool and MU just crazy. Yes let them buy overpriced players . I just happy we don't trying to land any english players. I can imagine now how much R.Barkley and J.Stones will be worth next summer :blink:

Barkley 60m min, Stones probably 30-40m if not more.

Liuxas likes this

Yeah, Barkley should easily be the most expensive English player ever. Don't think he'll go for anything below £45m. Wouldn't be surprised if he goes to United too. In fact, I'd be shocked if he goes anywhere else.

Barkley will take another step up and have a great season, Everton will fall just short of a CL place once more, and Barkley will express his desire to play CL football and agitate for a move. He'll be United's marquee signing next summer and every journo on the planet will wank themselves into oblivion because United "do it the right way with young English players." Then in 5 years' time they'll be acting as though these players were brought through their academy and it'll be forgotten that they spent ludicrous sums on them.

iseah100 and manpe like this