Jase

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

They are talking about upwards of 30M now for this lad.

That is stupid.

About twice as much as he's actually worth.

Imagine if Fabregas really does go for 30m and Lallana does too. Ridiculous.

About twice as much as he's actually worth.

Imagine if Fabregas really does go for 30m and Lallana does too. Ridiculous.

I'm not saying he isn't good, he is, but they look to have Liverpool over the barrel with their pants down right about now.

I'm not saying he isn't good, he is, but they look to have Liverpool over the barrel with their pants down right about now.

I'm really suprised at Liverpool this transfer window, Lallana is a great player but I don't feel he is 30m worth or even world class for that matter. This is a team that is going to be in the champions league next year and so far they look to have signed two english players, one who is 32 and won't get better and another who is overpriced. Very odd.

Well he's worth that much to Southampton I'm sure, so just a matter if anyone is that desperate. Southampton are understandably trying to desperately hold onto their squad, while both their manager and players are all looking to leave for bigger clubs. Meanwhile Fabregas is kind of unwanted at Barca.

I'm really suprised at Liverpool this transfer window, Lallana is a great player but I don't feel he is 30m worth or even world class for that matter. This is a team that is going to be in the champions league next year and so far they look to have signed two english players, one who is 32 and won't get better and another who is overpriced. Very odd.

They need a top quality defender desperately too.

They'll probably sign Lescott or Shawcross at this rate.

Omg please let this happen. A mediocre defence of Kolo, Skrtel and Lescott at Liverpool would bring the funniest reactions out of Liverpool fans!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Think he'll just be another Joe Allen level signing for them. Looks good at a small club but bang average and a squad player at a big club. Think he'll be useful against the fodder of the league but I really don't think he'll be a standout performer or someone who lights it up against the big boys.

I'll put it this way, if I see Adam Lallana on the team sheet against us I'm not going to be thinking "oh shit, our priority must be to shut him down."

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You