Mata exit rumours intensify again

Jase

That first paragraph of yours was a knife through my heart..

If it was any other manager who threw Mata out of the team all the fans and media would crucify him.

AVB tried it with Lamps.

Whatever..i wish em the best of luck and success.

I'm sorry, but first of all you can't compare Lamps with Mata.

Secondly, we were shit under AVB.

Jose's reasons for not playing Juan may be debatable, but as long as his ideas turn out to be good for the club, why would we or the media crucify him?

It's embarassing how many people, from Mourinho to the fans, are being blinded by our good run without Mata that they start to think he's useless. Don't any of you remember the 10-11 and 11-12 seasons where we (many times) had reserve players on the bench, where we wished almost hopelessly that we could have the squad that we have now, and now that things are going well, Mata should be sold ''for his own sake'', add insult to injury, to that scum club up north? Seriously? How about you go to redcafe and read what those inbreds are saying, calling us for example cunts and that we should give him to them on a silver platter? Since when do we want to sell one of important players to that sh*thole? The thought of it makes me boil right to the bones. Optimist or not, I think that Mata still is important to us like he was under AVB, RDM and Benitez, and cut off the ''he can't play under Mourinho's system bla bla bla''. If he gets to play centrally like Ozil did @ Real, + the inclusion of Matic, do you really think he would be hopeless? Did you see Oscar against the red scum? Tell me again how much he contributed in the 10 role that Mata couldn't have done more or less.

It's embarassing how many people, from Mourinho to the fans, are being blinded by our good run without Mata that they start to think he's useless. Don't any of you remember the 10-11 and 11-12 seasons where we (many times) had reserve players on the bench, where we wished almost hopelessly that we could have the squad that we have now, and now that things are going well, Mata should be sold ''for his own sake'', add insult to injury, to that scum club up north? Seriously? How about you go to redcafe and read what those inbreds are saying, calling us for example cunts and that we should give him to them on a silver platter? Since when do we want to sell one of important players to that sh*thole? The thought of it makes me boil right to the bones. Optimist or not, I think that Mata still is important to us like he was under AVB, RDM and Benitez, and cut off the ''he can't play under Mourinho's system bla bla bla''. If he gets to play centrally like Ozil did @ Real, + the inclusion of Matic, do you really think he would be hopeless? Did you see Oscar against the red scum? Tell me again how much he contributed in the 10 role that Mata couldn't have done more or less.

Standing ovation for this post. Just beautiful.

Sorry but you really come off as a Mata fanboy. No one is being blinded. The team's philosophy is set in such a way that a no.10 that has a huge attacking work-rate, can only be the one that fits in. No one is denying how good he has been in previous seasons. There is a strong reason behind him being our two time, consecutive, POTY. Mata always gets to play centrally, but our system means the three upfront are a hybrid profile in such a way that they switch positions constantly. That's what makes us fluid. To stop that progress and go back just to fit Mata in is stupid. Chelsea FC, not Mata FC. Oscar didn't have the best of days against United, but he has been one of our standout performers this season so far, along with Eden and JT. Mata suffered against Soton, even though he did everything right, we all saw the difference Oscar and Willian made.

No one here want's to sell him to United, but we also want the best for Juan because he deserves much better than what he's getting right now. A scenario in which it is neither ours or the player's fault.

I don't get it, we already lost one AM, now MU want another. Hardly see Jose to go second part of the season with only Schurrle for cover. It reminds summer rumor about Cesc just after Alcantara leaving. No money can force big club to sell if it will weaker them.

Sorry but you really come off as a Mata fanboy. No one is being blinded. The team's philosophy is set in such a way that a no.10 that has a huge attacking work-rate, can only be the one that fits in. No one is denying how good he has been in previous seasons. There is a strong reason behind him being our two time, consecutive, POTY. Mata always gets to play centrally, but our system means the three upfront are a hybrid profile in such a way that they switch positions constantly. That's what makes us fluid. To stop that progress and go back just to fit Mata in is stupid. Chelsea FC, not Mata FC. Oscar didn't have the best of days against United, but he has been one of our standout performers this season so far, along with Eden and JT. Mata suffered against Soton, even though he did everything right, we all saw the difference Oscar and Willian made.

No one here want's to sell him to United, but we also want the best for Juan because he deserves much better than what he's getting right now. A scenario in which it is neither ours or the player's fault.

I'm not a Mata or anyf*****body's ''fanboy'', I love and appreciate him just as much as I do with Oscar and all the other players, if what you're saying is your opinion, then be it, we shall agree to disagree. My point is that the club has suffered shortages of important players because they were sold/released on premises such as surplus to requirements before or the coach/board thought we had enough players to win the PL, FA and/or CL, and even though 10-11 and 11-12 are passé and we had a great happy ending in '12 by winning the FA and CL, I don't ever want to endure the feelings of frustration and hopelessness that often came around during those harsh times. Unbelieving in players who relatively have proven their potential, like Mata or Sturridge can be such a blow, and who says he can't fit in that ''system'' as time passes by? But whatever, I definitely don't want us to have a bad period where Mata comes and makes a difference just to get that ''I told you so'' moment, but I ain't got the time nor energy to discuss like a pundit, I'll just mind my own business and spare my energy and good vibes, and just wish for a great turnaround for Mata, the strikers and all the others who relatively are having a harsh time atm...

I've never been a big fan of Mata's. I thought he had great seasons for us, certainly an important player, but I look around and the other top CAMs are better than him. I do think he's bit on the slow side for that position. He's a very good player, but really don't rate him as a top 10 CAM.

I understand why Jose, along with Chelsea, are betting on Oscar: he is younger and more rounded than Mata. They reckon Oscar has a higher ceiling while Mata is already at his peak.

However, let's just forget Oscar for a moment. Mata's problem and the reason he'd want to leave isn't because he is behind Oscar, or because he is a rotation player. He just doesn't play under Jose. Jose is not liking what Mata has been producing and that's the reason Mata's (presumably) unhappy and would want to leave. Now, I'd not have a problem if we sold him for say 40m... that's the beauty selling in the January window as it is a sellers market.

We all appreciate Mata. However, the bottom line is Jose´s decision. Since he has not played him much, then what´s the sense keeping him ?

Recent rumor, Mata might be sold between 40 to 45m. That is just irresistible price for Jose to refuse.

They can piss right off...a whole summer of Rooney blahness and getting sod all and then they come along 'Off he can go'...selling Sturridge to Liverpool backfired...Arsenal selling RVP backfired and made them stronger.Not rivals as it stands but it wont last and we shouldnt be the ones making them stronger