Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mata & Ba would be a good combination

ij8lbwu0UAcnO.gif

Mata is arguably the only one in the team who has such vision and able to execute a precise or inch perfect pass such as that. Another one would be this...

u9DqZrE.gif

I expect something like this:

Schwarzer/Cech

Azpi Cahill Luiz Cole

Lamps Matic

Willian Mata Schurrle

Ba

Would also like to see Kalas on the bench.

Matic would be a good option for that match - so strong and tall player would be nice in midfield against Stoke.

Nice romantic ideas to play yoof and fringe squad players- however, I expect Mourinho with his regard for this competition to play the strongest available.

Exactly. If we played our strongest team against Derby, I'm pretty sure will do the same against Stoke.

I would really, really play Mata in this one.

Hopefully he can score some goals, make some assists, chill the freakin situation and silence all the rumours.

He will not play. He didn't even train with the squad today! Remember the Hazard situation, he missed a training session and he was left out. Mata hasnt been getting in the team anyway. Oh and there is the small matter that by Sunday he probably wont even have a contract with Chelsea!!! A bid has been made for Mata. If chelsea accept, which they most likely will, he is going to Man Utd.

I would really, really play Mata in this one.

Hopefully he can score some goals, make some assists, chill the freakin situation and silence all the rumours.

He will not play. He didn't even train with the squad today! Remember the Hazard situation, he missed a training session and he was left out. Mata hasnt been getting in the team anyway. Oh and there is the small matter that by Sunday he probably wont even have a contract with Chelsea!!! A bid has been made for Mata. If chelsea accept, which they most likely will, he is going to Man Utd.

Maybe an exception could be made so the fans can give a massive Thank You to Mata. He deserves it for all of the spectacular moments he had while wearing the Royal Blue.

mata_zpsd003c7eb.jpeg

Maybe an exception could be made so the fans can give a massive Thank You to Mata. He deserves it for all of the spectacular moments he had while wearing the Royal Blue.

mata_zpsd003c7eb.jpeg

I am part of the minority which don't him to leave, dont get me wrong. He deserves a BIG thankyou. But realistic it isn't happening. He is rumoured to be having a medical as we speak with the deal to be announced tomorrow so ...