Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

Stoke are hilarious to watch; they're awful. They try and play football on the ground, then the players remember they're all fucking awful and should be playing in the SPL, and revert to long-ball tactics. Easily the worst footballing team in the history of the Premier League, and a detestable club to boot. I hope we thump them.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stoke are hilarious to watch; they're awful. They try and play football on the ground, then the players remember they're all fucking awful and should be playing in the SPL, and revert to long-ball tactics. Easily the worst footballing team in the history of the Premier League, and a detestable club to boot. I hope we thump them.

agree with everything except for the "detestable part". stoke are so hopelessly void of any true quality in their team and squad that it is shocking!!! they make that up with a lot of fight, body on the line and old-school stuff which makes them a little like-able. i just hope they dont get relegated.

Need to get a result so no replays, but also a chance to try some new things and give players who need it a run out/rest. Yes Mata probably should play but I wouldn't be too surprised to see him on the right. Schurrle did well against them last time out and his absence yesterday was a little strange. Matic needs a solid 90, as does Frank and JT could probably do with a rest although I'm not sure that's likely against Stoke. Up front Ba seems nailed on in light of Nando's injury.

Schwarzer

Ivanovic Cahill Luiz Cole

Lamps Matic

Mata Oscar Schurrle

Ba

Bench could be interesting. A balance of youth and options to win the game if we're level after 60 (or losing).

Cech, Ake, Azpi, Baker, Mikel, Hazard, Eto'o.....maybe Willian for Ake.

Nice romantic ideas to play yoof and fringe squad players- however, I expect Mourinho with his regard for this competition to play the strongest available.

Hopefully Mata and Matic, who fall into that category, will play a major part with Ba given a chance to shout at Eto when he scores.

Agree with Mourinho playing a strong team.

Maybe he could rest Ramires now that Lamps is back. Lamps and Matic in the midfield could be an option. I think he will rest Hazard aswell and give Schurrle a chance.

Maybe give Ba a chance.

Now that MATIC is in the squad I bet mata will play because there is no reason Jose not selling mata with low defense work rate and buying MATIC who will compliment mata so am confident we will see more mata action base on there pair performance

Jose plans and different game style is now coming together. Love for mata is back with MATIC

Agree with Mourinho playing a strong team.

Maybe he could rest Ramires now that Lamps is back. Lamps and Matic in the midfield could be an option. I think he will rest Hazard aswell and give Schurrle a chance.

Maybe give Ba a chance.

MataMatic is the theme and Jose knows it he really want to play mata but did not have a good cover for him but now we have MATIC that will provide that Mata weakness.

On the other hand would not want MATIC to do a double cover up for both lampard and mata but the boss got the instruction and plan if he play both Mata and lampard.

This what we all been waiting to see if this goes well with Mata will be see more of him like the arsenal with Oz and Madrid with Oz thing