• Willian (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shame we only scored the 1 but the thing that made me happy was Matic and Oscar as they are the direct replacements for Essien and Mata. Matic was absolutely superb, a true proper CDM AT LAST! Covered every blade of grass and was always in the right areas. Oscar was great too but Hazard once again was different class. The way he can go both ways means that there's nothing he can't do and there's nothing the defenders can do. Credit for Stoke a bit but this game was so one sided. Bring On the hammers on Weds and also this win means we go to City twice in 3 weeks. This season is hotting up now.

Manchester City vs Chelsea

Arsenal vs Liverpool.

There could be a potential final there, also good for the lower league sides to face each other and maybe get a Wembley Semi. Love the FA Cup.

Cole was indeed great today. Also Schurrle had a good second half i think and i'm desperate for him to shine a bit more as i was for Mata some time ago, because he is a nice player and fits Jose's style.

Lots of people moaning about Schürrle on twitter, am I the only one who though he did quite well?

Not too bad but certainly nothing special.

I'm afraid that's the furthest he can go in Chelsea, good squad player and occasionally start in Cup games.

Well .... I think he will die on this team tbh. Just not enough, as KDB was not enough.

I agree in theory, but then he's exactly the kind of player Mou loves: lots of pace, strong and impeccable work-rate, things Kevin didn't exactly excel. But I don't rate him higher than Kev one sec. It was just another Mata case with Kev, he didn't fit (although it was in theory easier for him to adapt to the system than Mata). So I expect Schurrle to stay despite not being better than Kev (imo)

I agree in theory, but then he's exactly the kind of player Mou loves: lots of pace, strong and impeccable work-rate, things Kevin didn't exactly excel. But I don't rate him higher than Kev one sec. It's just another Mata case with Kev, didn't fit (although it was in theory easier for him to adapt to the system than Mata)

Yup, I know B. But if he doesn't deliver soon, he will be just waist, Mou will not keep giving him chances.