Ricardo Rodriguez

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or must be because his price tag is insanely high due to the fact, that Wolfsburg have shitloads of money.

From transfermarkt his value around 18 millions, if we bid around 22-25, wolfsburg may consider it. Also the player maybe flattered and interested to join us.

From transfermarkt his value around 18 millions, if we bid around 22-25, wolfsburg may consider it. Also the player maybe flattered and interested to join us.

transfermarkt doesnt knows shit about real values of players. they are just taking some thinkings of how it might be like, but they are not football experts or financial proffessors, who take certain factors to valuate a player. they are just putting random price tags on them based on the hype aroudn the player and his performances. often they even collect opinions from different users on the board and just take the meridian of it. dont know how bale was rated by them, but surely not at 90 m euros. Suarez is rated at 52 m euros and so on. and that goes for a lot of transfers. people on here dont know what Wolfsburg is and who is behind them. they have got endless amounts of money and dont need any of it. futhermore they know that Rodriguez is one of the best LBs in the world and if people think, we coudl get him for 25 millions, than you should go on playing Football Manager and try your luck.

and Di Marzio doesnt knows anything about Wolfsburgs valuation for Rodriguez. And Wolfsburg already said that he wont leave them this summer anyways. They bought him for 8 mi, so they surely wont sell him for 18, while he has been probably the best LB of the Bundesliga or the second best behind Alaba.

transfermarkt doesnt knows shit about real values of players. they are just taking some thinkings of how it might be like, but they are not football experts or financial proffessors, who take certain factors to valuate a player. they are just putting random price tags on them based on the hype aroudn the player and his performances. often they even collect opinions from different users on the board and just take the meridian of it. dont know how bale was rated by them, but surely not at 90 m euros. Suarez is rated at 52 m euros and so on. and that goes for a lot of transfers. people on here dont know what Wolfsburg is and who is behind them. they have got endless amounts of money and dont need any of it. futhermore they know that Rodriguez is one of the best LBs in the world and if people think, we coudl get him for 25 millions, than you should go on playing Football Manager and try your luck.

and Di Marzio doesnt knows anything about Wolfsburgs valuation for Rodriguez. And Wolfsburg already said that he wont leave them this summer anyways. They bought him for 8 mi, so they surely wont sell him for 18, while he has been probably the best LB of the Bundesliga or the second best behind Alaba.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090211002013/metalocalypse/images/9/91/Skwigelf1.jpg

I think with Luis we already have a world class left back coming in, he'll give us three or four good years. When he starts to decline we would have hopefully already signed a young English left back. Mourinho recently said he wants more English players and i agree, but that doesn't mean buying a player because he's English, they have to be good and have potential. I hope that Left back comes from our youth academy and we're willing to give him a chance but if not i'm sure another talented LB dubbed the new 'Luke Shaw' will come up in a few years.

I think with Luis we already have a world class left back coming in, he'll give us three or four good years. When he starts to decline we would have hopefully already signed a young English left back. Mourinho recently said he wants more English players and i agree, but that doesn't mean buying a player because he's English, they have to be good and have potential. I hope that Left back comes from our youth academy and we're willing to give him a chance but if not i'm sure another talented LB dubbed the new 'Luke Shaw' will come up in a few years.

Mourinho says a lot of shit....

Doesnt mean he will do it though....

or must be because his price tag is insanely high due to the fact, that Wolfsburg have shitloads of money.

Is Wolfsburg the new Real Madrid?

Maybe they are ok economically but they are a "Second division" team in europe, in a League where you have Bayern and nothing more, playing the europa league...

Monaco has a lot more money and if Real Madrid wants Falcao, Falcao will be Real Madrid player. No doubt about it and with no incredible transfer fee. The same ting with Aguero, if Madrid want him in two days he is in Madrid...and we are talking about Manchester City.

Yes, of course you can't get real values from transfermarkt, you never know the price of the club owner asking for, but it could be a good reference about player's value in the market at the moment.

If we really do bid for him, and he is want to stay at Wolfsburg, whether the bid accepted or rejected, then good luck to him.

Ricardo Rodriguez is my favourite left back too, but you guys should trust the German posters here - financially, Wolfsburg is a monster. They are paying bigger salaries than Schalke and Dortmund. For example, Olic is on a €7m per annum deal, while Diego was on a €8m per annum deal. Money is not a problem for them.

There is no way Ricardo Rodriguez will leave for less than €33-35m. United have created a precedent with Shaw, now we have to leave with it.

Fantastic player, can't believe he's only 21. Great season at Wolfsburg and he was amazing during the World Cup. Signing him would be absolutely immense. There have hardly been any links but the transfer window only just opened.

Ricardo Rodriguez is my favourite left back too, but you guys should trust the German posters here - financially, Wolfsburg is a monster. They are paying bigger salaries than Schalke and Dortmund. For example, Olic is on a €7m per annum deal, while Diego was on a €8m per annum deal. Money is not a problem for them.

There is no way Ricardo Rodriguez will leave for less than €33-35m. United have created a precedent with Shaw, now we have to leave with it.

Doesn't he have ambitions? He can't become the best LB in the world there. Doesn't he want to play CL football? With one of the biggest clubs in the world? I think he does. We should go for him instead of Luis. Mou should call him:ph34r:

Is Wolfsburg the new Real Madrid?

Maybe they are ok economically but they are a "Second division" team in europe, in a League where you have Bayern and nothing more, playing the europa league...

Monaco has a lot more money and if Real Madrid wants Falcao, Falcao will be Real Madrid player. No doubt about it and with no incredible transfer fee. The same ting with Aguero, if Madrid want him in two days he is in Madrid...and we are talking about Manchester City.

Wolfsburg will probably play in the CL soon. they are up and coming in the BL. and yes, we can buy him, but Madrid pays CRAZY money for players. like they did for Bale etc. so we would have to pay crazy money for Rodriguez too. I didnt say we cant get him. I said we would have to pay more than 30 million euros to get him. He would cost the same as Shaw I think, 30-40 millions.

Doesn't he have ambitions? He can't become the best LB in the world there. Doesn't he want to play CL football? With one of the biggest clubs in the world? I think he does. We should go for him instead of Luis. Mou should call him:ph34r:

Wolfsburg do have ambitions too. They want Champions League football next season. For this to happen, they need to keep hold of their best players.

And I don't know, the general feeling about this guy is that he won't leave Wolfsburg this summer. Ok, he is a top, top left back, but there is nothing indicating he'll leave for Madrid, Chelsea or any other top team.

Wolfsburg will probably play in the CL soon. they are up and coming in the BL. and yes, we can buy him, but Madrid pays CRAZY money for players. like they did for Bale etc. so we would have to pay crazy money for Rodriguez too. I didnt say we cant get him. I said we would have to pay more than 30 million euros to get him. He would cost the same as Shaw I think, 30-40 millions.

That's less than Shaw, almost the same Madrid paid for Coentrão (I think it was 25M€, In reality it was 30M€), we are going to pay something like 24M€ for Luis. And Benfica or Atletico have "no money"

If he is really a world class player he will play one or two more years there. nothing more than that.

I wouldn't pay that for a left back for sure.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You