Ricardo Rodriguez

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really strange his 22m clause and he's still at Wolfsburg. Plus, don't remember his name connected with anyone for more then 1 or 2 days. I mean, 22m is ridiculous amount of money for a player today, especially for "one of the best" in position.

From someone who has watched him regularly he is not that slow. I'd say he is about as quick as Oscar or Cahill who both are decent sprinters. He is defo quicker than Mata as seen in the CL last season. Also he is by no means a bad defender. He just is not very compatible in his style, spending too much time running and tackling. He is a rather tactical defender with good positioning and marking. Don't forget he still is only 23 and yet has tons of international experience already. His progress in recent years has been steady and I am sure he can adapt to the league.

3 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

It's really strange his 22m clause and he's still at Wolfsburg. Plus, don't remember his name connected with anyone for more then 1 or 2 days. I mean, 22m is ridiculous amount of money for a player today, especially for "one of the best" in position.

He really isn't that great, that's why he hasn't been picked up yet. 

It is no secret that Swiss national team star Ricardo Rodriguez would like to leave VfL Wolfsburg (via @Blickch) #CFC #Wolfsburg

R.Rodriguez whose uncommitted transfer fee of €25m has expired, has a contract with #Wolfsburg until June 2019 and will be expensive (Blick)

Ricardo Rodriguez is not the only one on #CFC list. #Koln Jonas Hector & #Napoli's Ghoulam also considered possible candidate (via @Blickch)

14 hours ago, Gilvorak said:

He's another Baba except he's slow as fuck, rumour seems like BS.

Petrescu was slow has fuck as well cause your slow doesn't mean your a shit player u don't have to be Usain Bolt to be a good player in the PL 

4 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Baba said that conte didn't want him because he's too offensive.

so what about this guy?... he's not a top class guy in terms of defence abilities

That's just another way of saying that Baba was crap and that is why he had to leave.

Rodriguez is so good offensively that it balances out some of his defensive problems. And he isn't that slow IMO, similar to Azpilicueta. This would be a fantastic signing! Next season we could play him as a wingback with Christensen (hopefully) coming back from loan if Conte wishes to try 3 at the back.

Just my honest opinion, we should target faster fullback than RR.

He is good but I want quick fullback because it works in PL. Fabinho would be my choice anyday over RR.

But anything is better than Iva.

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Just my honest opinion, we should target faster fullback than RR.

He is good but I want quick fullback because it works in PL. Fabinho would be my choice anyday over RR.

But anything is better than Iva.

Baba was really fast...also really useless the majority of the time. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You