test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Nemanja Matic

Started by DavidEU,

4,171 posts in this topic

Why the fuck don't we go after Nainggolan again ourselves? <_< He admitted that we were indeed talking to him last summer. Maybe this time he can be persuaded.

6 hours ago, TheWiz said:

I'm as relaxed as a Pillow, no worries.

What Conte needs to do, is get into his Head to lure the best Performances out of him. I'm not saying that Matic never has desolate Performances, sure he does and I'll be the first one to jump out and admit it.

He can't teach Matic how to Tackle, how to Dribble, how to read the Game, how to envision a Situation or a Pathway for a Pass before it actually occurs ... It's all there already ... He just needs to do the mental Work with him.

I don't work at the Bridge, I have no Idea what the actual Problem might be ...

But one of you Guys have to explain me ... How is it possible, that Matics plays a dry, unpassionate Game against a Team like Burnley only to rule the Midfield by chaining Players like Pogba, Fellaini ore Herrera into Submission in the next Game???

How is that possible ... I am not a Football Professional .. But if there is no mental Roadblock .. I don't know what it is ..

And it's Conte's job to solve that ... And if he can't do it personally .. then there are Staff Members who can help ... Every Player is a Human Being .. Noones a Machine ..

As fore Bakayoko ... Only think I can do really is repeat myself ... Bakayoko cannot replace Matic adqeuately ... When both have their best Day, Bakayoko cannot carry Matic's Waterbottle on the Pitch ...

When we lost to them in last game, Fellaini looked like Messi compared to Matic...

TheWiz likes this

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Mate, you completely misunderstood me. I do not want to insult you, I am genuinely worried about your mental health.

That's exactly what I am talking about.

I have no Idea in which way to talk to you, as you make no Sense at all.

You even contradict yourself in the very first Line ... First you say I misunderstood what you said, just to continue implying that I am mentally ill, which is a clear insult.

I mean, it's no Problem fore me that you are trying to make a Tomfool out of yourself by replying with a pseudo-psychological telediagnosis to a Footballing Argument.

It is a waste of Time fore me tough, if I try to talk Football with you by laying out Arguments ... While you keep on hammering senseless Blah-Blah into your Keyboard, which neither me nor you understand.

Looks like United is after Nainggollan ... :D

They can have him, as long as Matic stays with us.

Naingollan can't cary Matic's Waterbottle once Nemanja is on top of his Game.

14 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

When we lost to them in last game, Fellaini looked like Messi compared to Matic...

Thats true, but even a blind Chicken finds a Kernel of Korn sometimes ...

Thats true, but even a blind Chicken finds a Kernel of Korn sometimes ...

In which part of Vienna do you live, if I may ask? :)

14 minutes ago, Beigl said:

In which part of Vienna do you live, if I may ask? :)

11th District ... And you?

Beigl likes this

Antonio Conte will not allow Nemanja Matic to leave unless two new central midfielders are brought to Stamford Bridge. [Daily Record]

#Chelsea have already agreed a fee for Bakayoko, but Conte also wants a dynamic box-to-box midfielder such as Nainggolan. [Daily Record]

TheWiz and RoyalBlues like this

17 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Antonio Conte will not allow Nemanja Matic to leave unless two new central midfielders are brought to Stamford Bridge. [Daily Record]

#Chelsea have already agreed a fee for Bakayoko, but Conte also wants a dynamic box-to-box midfielder such as Nainggolan. [Daily Record]

Lol, Jose will be double pissed off, if we get Nainggolan and sell Matic abroad.

xPetrCechx likes this

26 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

seems if lukaku goes to united chelsea are gonna spite united and not sell them matic

Says who. If Emenalo has any sanity left he will sell Matic to United and get the money. Sell him for peanuts if must doesn't even matter he is already a water carrier and that's about it. 

I don't know what all this Media Frenzy is good fore.

It would be better fore Conte and the Fanz to just step out and tell everybody the one thing, that anybody with a little bit of Footballing Knowledge knows already ...

"Matic is a Pillar of the Team - And not fore sale, unless a Mercenary Club like United, Real, Barcelona ore Bayern come up with Money beyond the 60-70 Million Dollar Mark"

Let them buy the Lukakus, Naingollans and all the other Players out there, who run and kick the Ball, but never win anything with their Clubs.

But Matic stays. He's a great Player and most importantly a Winner. And thats what we want ...

We want to win Trophies.

Following the Lukaku developments this week, #Chelsea have told Matic to forget about a reunion with Mourinho at Old Trafford. [Mirror]

Standard Sport‏-Verified account @standardsport
Chelsea won’t sell Matic to Man Utd as Inter hold talks over £34m deal

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

zekinjo likes this

The problem I see here:

We will have two standard midfielders I guess - Kante and Bakayoko (after Bakayoko "proves" himself, it will take 4-5 games) . Third must be someone who is willing to be on the bench and wait for his chance.

Don't know if we can bring someone like that, or if Matić could do that job if he stays. Also, let's not forget about Fabregas who can hop in the mix too.

Another big reason for NOT selling Nemanja is that Bakayoko seems to be unfit at the moment , and could be for months.

All in all, I don't think we should sell Nemanja, I don't think we will bring someone better for that role. Hell we are signing Bakayoko for two months already.

4 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Standard Sport‏-Verified account @standardsport
Chelsea won’t sell Matic to Man Utd as Inter hold talks over £34m deal

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Swap him for Persic just to piss mourinho off lol

zekinjo likes this

The way Matic have to train alone in preseason, make it seems Conte don't want him anymore? Think Fabregas could do the job when Bakayoko not ready yet.

Season can be very long (injuries, yellow/red cards, tiredness..). I wouldn't sell him. At least not this season..

lucio and Thendo like this