Nemanja Matic

.Cee

This tops everything. Costa was public enemy no. 1 after his alleged stamp and they even tried to blow up Ivanovic's minor incident, which didn't even deserve to be called an incident. Barnes almost breaks Nemanja's leg and they make up an imaginary booking (who cares if he was booked anyway, ridiculous rule).

Bravo.

The Mail went completely mental over the Ivanovic incident,different angles etc.Then with Costa different opions.This however more focus on Matic shove and Jose.Just ahhhh be nice to have a balance.Thing is if he had broken it then what.He gets off scot free because it wasnt seen or whatever bollocks.Costa wasnt seen yet played back and volia ban straight away

Barnes was never going to get charged. The FA rules don't allow it (although the interpretations of these rules seem more and more subjective with each incident).

The system is fundamentally flawed and that is not the fault of the FA alone but the clubs and referees as well.

The Mail went completely mental over the Ivanovic incident,different angles etc.Then with Costa different opions.This however more focus on Matic shove and Jose.Just ahhhh be nice to have a balance.Thing is if he had broken it then what.He gets off scot free because it wasnt seen or whatever bollocks.Costa wasnt seen yet played back and volia ban straight away

Costa's incident was a perfect opportunity to get one over Chelsea. The Ivanovic one was so desperate. 'Headbutt'? I didn't even know how to react. Yet elbows and late/disgusting tackles are ignored. And where is the focus on the blatant penalties being ignored? Makes it hard not to accuse the FA of at least some bias.

Costa's incident was a perfect opportunity to get one over Chelsea. The Ivanovic one was so desperate. 'Headbutt'? I didn't even know how to react. Yet elbows and late/disgusting tackles are ignored. And where is the focus on the blatant penalties being ignored? Makes it hard not to accuse the FA of at least some bias.

They didnt so much go on about the head butt more the bite that never happened!Heres proof...erm no!

The standard has been so dire of late.Liverpool getting a pen for headball when hit the player on the head.Mean last season look what happened with us against Arsenal sent wrong bloke off.If cant get the basics right...

The problem is we have played badly this year in games he misses. We depend on matic a lot.

He is a big player for us but its not like he's the sole reason why we're in first. We have a good team and we will compensate for him missing games.

I'll have little problems with Matic missing if Mikel was available.

Ramires-Fabregas is just too attacking a pivot, reminds me of when we played Ramires-Lamps and the latter was chasing the goal record.

Lampard would always fly into the box, leaving reckless Ramires alone in midfield.

Sorry but how is this ridiculous "The ref saw it to some extent so we can't retrospective ban him" rule not the fault of the FA? They make the damn rules and bend them whenever they like. The ref must have seen Costa's 'stamps' as the ball was right there next to the incident, what else would the ref be doing, looking at the birds? But he still got a retrospective ban.

The FA have no morals, shame and even though a rulebook does exist they only abide by it when it suits them or their agenda.

They're a corrupt, contemptible shower of shit.

The thing is, I imagine (and even read somewhere) that is rule is not made by the FA alone, but by the clubs and the advise of the referees as well.

I'll have little problems with Matic missing if Mikel was available.

Ramires-Fabregas is just too attacking a pivot, reminds me of when we played Ramires-Lamps and the latter was chasing the goal record.

Lampard would always fly into the box, leaving reckless Ramires alone in midfield.

Mou has to try to play Zouma as a DM for the next 3 matches.