Nemanja Matic

.Cee

Matics performance vs Arsenal last season is the most underrated display by a Chelsea player for a while.

He was all over there midfield and his pressing and harassing was arguably the main reason we swarmed all over them.

For such a slow player, he does so well at stopping many counters.

I was most impressed away at Villa last season, when he ran behind a speed merchant like Agbonlahor and took the ball off him cleanly.

He ain't too slow for a 6'5'' beast

Matics performance vs Arsenal last season is the most underrated display by a Chelsea player for a while.

He was all over there midfield and his pressing and harassing was arguably the main reason we swarmed all over them.

Let's not forget his sublime assist for Salah as well. What a pass!

This man is immense - and it seems easily overlooked at least here on the forum. Last post nine days ago when he's been very good (except for a small streak last friday) all the time.

One of our most important players. Very complete, technical player.

And remember when we got worried about his stamina and pace? Well, he might be working on something to improve because this run+tackle was brilliant and surgical.

tumblr_na3xutIDUZ1shaydvo2_r1_250.giftumblr_na3xutIDUZ1shaydvo1_r1_250.gif

x

Ha,,..I remember when my stream got stuck when it was 2 vs. 1 on the screen and I was thinking it was a sure goal...then the stream refreshes and Matic has appeared from nowhere with ball at his feet...incredible.

Can't believe how good he is. Only a little pace prevents him from being as good as vidal to me. Yes he is that good.

He is Fucking better, where that Vidal Played in Bundesliga and in Seria A. When he come to the premier league and perform in semi finals and finals in Europe like Matic then we can talk. I can't believe how people rate so much that Vidal Yes he is good but not that good such overated player so suited for the Manchester Scum!

He is Fucking better, where that Vidal Played in Bundesliga and in Seria A. When he come to the premier league and perform in semi finals and finals in Europe like Matic then we can talk. I can't believe how people rate so much that Vidal Yes he is good but not that good such overated player so suited for the Manchester Scum!

Wow you overrate Vidal way too much bro.

Vidal is good trust me. With his versatility he can play in any position in midfield, rightback, wings. He has energy to run for ages, tackles accurately at will and still has passing, dribbling, intelligence and scoring.

He is a complete midfielder almost as good as essien used to be. Matic has better passing and vision, but is not as versatile or quick as vidal.

His first goal for us!

Not it wasn't! His first goal was against Villa. :(

EDIT: Why does everyone call him slow lol? I would attribute something like that to players like Alonso, Carrick or Busquets. Matic on the other hand covers the ground very quickly. I guess he's one of those deceptively quick players who everyone assumes is slow because of his massive frame.

Not it wasn't! His first goal was against Villa. :(

EDIT: Why does everyone call him slow lol? I would attribute something like that to players like Alonso, Carrick or Busquets. Matic on the other hand covers the ground very quickly. I guess he's one of those deceptively quick players who everyone assumes is slow because of his massive frame.

Lol he's not fast. He just take long strides. Is there a difference? He covers more ground but isnt all that fast. He's faster than the guys mentioned above though I

Great, now let the opponent think that Cesc is the main threat and let him surrounded by 2-3 midfield players. Let them underestimate Matic passing and dribbling ability and surely they will get heart shock therapy when they let this beast a little freedom.