Nemanja Matic

.Cee

Not sure how true this is but Neil Ashton does have a record of correctly leaking Chelsea stories — must have a mole.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2620214/Exclusive-Jose-Mourinho-lashes-players-half-time-bust-Stamford-Bridge.html#ixzz30myuBu4Z

Sportsmail can reveal that Mourinho, who stormed down the tunnel at half-time, blasted a number of players including Nemanja Matic and Mohamed Salah for their shocking performances in the opening 45 minutes. It is understood manager Mourinho told Matic he was having serious reservations about the decision to bring him back to Stamford Bridge in the January transfer window.

Edited by LeChels_

why bother reading some goon called Sick Nutton .. is he Le Chels bf?

Nick Sutton isn't the one who wrote the article... My bf? What's your problem Mr "I'm a 76-year-old teaching degree mathematics to 10-23 year olds(LOL)"?

And this belongs in the matic thread?

Erm yes because the article actually concerns Matic.

Nick Sutton isn't the one who wrote the article... My bf? What's your problem Mr "I'm a 76-year-old teaching degree mathematics to 10-23 year olds" LOL.

Erm yes because the article actually concerns Matic.

no I tutor those ages ,, now do do you need to see my birth certificate ,, I will show it ,, if you show yours

no I tutor those ages ,, now do do you need to see my birth certificate ,, I will show it ,, if you show yours

No that's okay old man. You'd be better advised to spend your time learning the differences between commas and full stops.

Bigger image here as yours wasn't showing properly.

Thanks. I've replaced it with the link now though.

No that's okay old man. You'd be better advised to spend your time learning the differences between commas and full stops.

and you are a pretentious young boy who couldnt differientate his arse from his elbow ..

If there is any truth in that...about Jose saying to Matic he had doubts about bringing him back...thats just harsh and no wonder our players lose balls and cant deliver shit if jose treats them that way...

Its probably just BS but I hate this stories about our club and Jose-player hating.

Matic has been excellent since he returned! i doubt Mourinho really said that! if he did he probably didn't actually mean it, just wanted a reaction!

Exactly sounds the sort of thing that would be said to motivate him.

I love the guy but he was all kinds of awful yesterday. A really weird performance in the first-half, but he's still new to the club and that will happen. He'll bounce back, his fitness will improve and he'll dominate that midfield for us next year.

I love the guy but he was all kinds of awful yesterday. A really weird performance in the first-half, but he's still new to the club and that will happen. He'll bounce back, his fitness will improve and he'll dominate that midfield for us next year.

To be fair he was doing the work of two men. Lampard was beyond anonymous.

Another player that hopefully improves and needs to improve next season, but that goes to Hazard,Schurrle,Oscar,Salah,Willian,Ramires,Mikel,and we will just forget about the strikers! And maybe Ivanavic can improve his crossing!