Nemanja Matic

.Cee

Ballack and Toure had a child - he's called Nemanja :D

Well fucking done mate! I'm gonna buy your kit ! Absolutely love him :wub:

He kicks ass when he wants

oh Nemanja Matic

he kicks ass when he wants :D

:yay: :yay: :yay::ph34r: :ph34r: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

^ You're not exactly one to be pointing fingers at people on here, considering your stance on Mourinho and his 'decisions'.

How can you even feel the instinct to celebrate a Jose victory after what you were saying post-Mata?, did you have the audacity to celebrate?

Only thing I disagreed with Mourinho on was selling him to United. I had no problem selling Mata because it's a waste having a player of his quality sit on the bench all season.

And it wasn't solely a Jose victory. Chelsea won, we're not Mourinho FC.

So because I don't bum lick Mourinho's arse like you do, I'm automatically not fit to support Chelsea anymore?

Going by your logic, since Rafa was in charge at the time, we shouldn't have celebrated Ivanovic's winner in Amsterdam last year.

Yes we are very much Mourinho FC, in that we embody the man's footballing philosophy, his spirit and his massive balls. That's what we've not really had for a while and what we needed - a single person's vision to lead this club forward, rather than some rent-a-coach for a few seasons.

And there's disagreeing with a transfer decision and then there's hoping that the player sold (Mata in this case) comes back and 'destroys' us.

Oh, and don't let your jimmies get rustled so easily. :philjones

So you've never said anything in the heat of the moment? I was having a mini-meltdown at the time because of how stupid it was to sell there, people have said worse. Move on.

I love Mourinho I just refuse to worship the ground he walks on like some posters on here. The club won trophies without him and will continue to do so if he left us again.

And lol at you replying so quickly couldn't edit the post in time. That post really annoyed me.

So you've never said anything in the heat of the moment? I was having a mini-meltdown at the time because of how stupid it was to sell there, people have said worse. Move on.

I love Mourinho I just refuse to worship the ground he walks on like some posters on here. The club won trophies without him and will continue to do so if he left us again.

And lol at you replying so quickly couldn't edit the post in time. That post really annoyed me.

Not every poster who likes Mourinho 'bum-licks' him or 'worships' him. The majority of the people are glad he's our coach and feel an affinity with the man which is why he's not just like every other coach out there. We might have won trophies without him being the coach but I don't know if we'd have won as much as we have if he hadn't been our coach up to 2007.

As for Mata, the move made sense.

Only thing I disagreed with Mourinho on was selling him to United. I had no problem selling Mata because it's a waste having a player of his quality sit on the bench all season.

And it wasn't solely a Jose victory. Chelsea won, we're not Mourinho FC.

So because I don't bum lick Mourinho's arse like you do, I'm automatically not fit to support Chelsea anymore?

Going by your logic, since Rafa was in charge at the time, we shouldn't have celebrated Ivanovic's winner in Amsterdam last year.

Tactics won that match, the players executed it... Jose is the best trainer, man manager and tactician in the business BAR NONE! Bow down and lick that ass he's gonna lead us to a lot of titles!

Not every poster who likes Mourinho 'bum-licks' him or 'worships' him. The majority of the people are glad he's our coach and feel an affinity with the man which is why he's not just like every other coach out there. We might have won trophies without him being the coach but I don't know if we'd have won as much as we have if he hadn't been our coach up to 2007.

no it didn't ... I was against the deal that saw a great player move to our fiercest rivals of the last decade, and I will never be ashamed of it.. I hate MUFC with almost equal passion as I love Jose

ps: I reckon English fans don't match the level of passion with which the more recent international fans hate the manures :)

no it didn't ... I was against the deal that saw a great player move to our fiercest rivals of the last decade, and I will never be ashamed of it.. I hate MUFC with almost equal passion as I love Jose

ps: I reckon English fans don't match the level of passion with which the more recent international fans hate the manures :)

How did the deal not make sense? They received a ridiculous amount of money for a player they weren't using! It's not like by buying Mata, Man U has fixed all they're problems and are ready to make a run. They're not.

Surprisingly agile for a guy of his build.

It's early days for him, but he does look like the real deal as a CDM or CM. Very rounded player with excellent technique. He's truly a good passer because his rage of passing is wide, even when under pressure.

Exciting player to watch and I don't think we are still in the position to complain about our CM options. Esp once MvG is available.

Don't be short-sighted. We almost single handedly rejuvenated Liverpool with the sale of Sturridge, Utd will bounce back like we did when we finished 6th.

Anyway, this is a thread about Matic. Let's stay on topic.

Nothing to do with Suarez or the hiring of a young manager with a vision of playing good football then?

We sold them a number 10 when they already had a productive one in Rooney and needed proper midfielders. Already some of the more open-minded United fans are realising that Mata's workrate without the ball is somewhat lacking.