Nemanja Matic

.Cee

Matic is said to be 'impressed' by Chelsea's interest and attracted by the prospect of working under Jose Mourinho.

He told Serbian newspaper Sportski: "I was impressed to know of interest. (It) would be a way to prove that I can still play in the Premier League."

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/06/18/nemanja-matic-wants-chelsea-move/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

For those who have not seen much of him this is a great vid :

just the Chelsea way Buy dear ...Sell cheap ///

this is a new variation Sell very cheap ....Buy back at 10 times the price

Since we gave him to Benfica to shave 2m off the Luiz deal, it is actually 20 times! Must be some kind of record; we should be proud..

No way we will or should buy him

Average player really. Anyone would shine against those shitty Portugese & most EL teams. He is not even worth 15m. We might have sold him too cheap, but we surely wonÄt rebuy him. NO way the board would aknowledge such a huge mistake. The perverted fee for such a boring player would make it even more atrocious.

Btw lol@ the first sites of the thread. Some girls wrote he's hot and apparently did NOT mean that ironically. wtf? Sludge face and a bony, scrawny body make him fit the category of Wayne Rooney, Carlos Tevez and Rio Ferdinand. Another wrote "looked like a future Ballack" This entire player has not even as much talent as Ballack's small toe. If he was the player Ballack was at his age... or at any age, one might maybe get his fee...but rather not.

If he was going to have a Chelsea career, it was supposed to be when he was our player. Buying him back for shitload of money is purely idiotic.

Perhaps we made some kind of a deal with Benfica though when we sold him, like 3rd party ownership maybe. They did announce they signed Markovic on 5 year deal when we know he is in Zahavi's ownership and that Partizan's president said he basically sold him to Chelsea. We have a history with Benfica and transfers so who knows...

Maybe we can buy him back for something reasonable while Benfica would announce they sold him for something higher? They will make profit on Matic anyway since they got him for free basically anyway.

Benfica are demanding Chelsea pay £38m for Nemanja Matic #Marca

Chelsea are demanding Benfica pay £40m for Fernando Torres :D

No way we will or should buy him

Average player really. Anyone would shine against those shitty Portugese & most EL teams. He is not even worth 15m. We might have sold him too cheap, but we surely wonÄt rebuy him. NO way the board would aknowledge such a huge mistake. The perverted fee for such a boring player would make it even more atrocious.

Btw lol@ the first sites of the thread. Some girls wrote he's hot and apparently did NOT mean that ironically. wtf? Sludge face and a bony, scrawny body make him fit the category of Wayne Rooney, Carlos Tevez and Rio Ferdinand. Another wrote "looked like a future Ballack" This entire player has not even as much talent as Ballack's small toe. If he was the player Ballack was at his age... or at any age, one might maybe get his fee...but rather not.

"shine against those shitty teams"

you sound ridiculous. are you forgetting the last benfica-chelsea matches? chelsea may have won... but you do know which team played better 3 times in a row

"shine against those shitty teams"

you sound ridiculous. are you forgetting the last benfica-chelsea matches? chelsea may have won... but you do know which team played better 3 times in a row

yup. chelsea, that's why we won all three.

I think many of the people on here who are calling him average probably didn't see a lot of him this season. He's actually improved quite a bit. I agree that 30 mil is ridiculous, especially since he only has a handful of apps with his NT (though I think he's had problems with the manager....?) and one good season at benfica, however, if we can negotiate for a fee of 25mil (pounds) then he'll be a very good signing for us.

He has exactly what we need in center midfield.... big, strong, dominate in the air, great athleticism, bounds of energy but at the same time he also has a very good positional sense & technical abilities (particularly when you consider his size) he's very comfortable with the ball, good dribbling, has an eye for a pass (though at times he can be too ambitious).... miles better than Javi Garcia and probably around the same level as Witsel, although many benfica fans would rate him higher. He'll improve our midfield quite a bit....

yup. chelsea, that's why we won all three.

but ofc!

I won't even discuss that.

I've said it here before - Matiç is the best player I've seen playing for us. Better than Di Maria, Coentrao, Witsel, David Luiz, Ramires... you name them

He won't go for less than 40 million. That's for sure

I've said it here before - Matiç is the best player I've seen playing for us. Better than Di Maria, Coentrao, Witsel, David Luiz, Ramires... you name them

He won't go for less than 40 million. That's for sure

So sorry for u, that the best player of a club who has had players like Eusebio and Preud'homme is now a clumsy, croatian bean-pole. Maybe not a coincidence, that u have not won a single international trophy since the dinosaurs died out and won your joke-league only twice in more than 20 years...

I have recently included a buy out clause in the contract of my left jack wolfskin flip flop. That flip flop is the best flip flop I'v seen being on my foot. Better than the adidas one, the puma one and the crocs one...you name them.

It won't go for less than 200million. That's for sure

So sorry for u, that the best player of a club who has had players like Eusebio and Preud'homme is now a clumsy, croatian bean-pole. Maybe not a coincidence, that u have not won a single international trophy since the dinosaurs died out and won your joke-league only twice in more than 20 years...

I have recently included a buy out clause in the contract of my left jack wolfskin flip flop. That flip flop is the best flip flop I'v seen being on my foot. Better than the adidas one, the puma one and the crocs one...you name them.

It won't go for less than 200million. That's for sure

tumblr_mmazp6EvMU1s2ov0no1_500.gif