Nemanja Matic

.Cee

Since MATIC (that´s his correct name for some here) was part of Luiz deal. Currently, Matic is much better than two years ago. Therefore, much higher price, these days.

Jose knows why he wants him back. Slowly, Jose is building " his team. "

Money were made for KDB, Chelsea adds several millions for Matic & the shrewdest club in UK moves on. Chelsea is rolling into stratoshere under the Jose´s guidance. This club, within two or three years will win major trophy, preferably CL would be my choice.

Have faith, patience, & keep on trucking.

Matic is regarded as one of the best mid-fielders around, just bring him back where he belongs.

Since MATIC (that´s his correct name for some here) was part of Luiz deal. Currently, Matic is much better than two years ago. Therefore, much higher price, these days.

Jose knows why he wants him back. Slowly, Jose is building " his team. "

Money were made for KDB, Chelsea adds several millions for Matic & the shrewdest club in UK moves on. Chelsea is rolling into stratoshere under the Jose´s guidance. This club, within two or three years will win major trophy, preferably CL would be my choice.

Have faith, patience, & keep on trucking.

Matic is regarded as one of the best mid-fielders around, just bring him back where he belongs.

Немања Матић

Gonçalo Lopes @_GoncaloLopes 4m

Matic deal: 26,3m€ and two players, one could be Kakuta. #Ojogo #Abola #CFC

wow 26 m + 2 players? benfica going mad

Gonçalo Lopes @_GoncaloLopes 1m

Matic confirmed Chelsea and said thank's to Benfica. Also confirmed he asked to go back to Chelsea. #abola

Haven't wanted to jinx this but it does seem like a relatively good deal, especially for January. The price seems extremely fair, it seems to be running relatively smoothly and even the requests for players don't seem to outlandish if they're looking at the likes of Kakuta who is roughly our 9th or 10th choice attacking midfielder.

When your rivals are envious of the deal you've struck (United fans can't get over this especially in light of the Fellaini deal) and the team you're buying from have fans moaning about being ripped off, you've got to give the club some credit.

Haven't wanted to jinx this but it does seem like a relatively good deal, especially for January. The price seems extremely fair, it seems to be running relatively smoothly and even the requests for players don't seem to outlandish if they're looking at the likes of Kakuta who is roughly our 9th or 10th choice attacking midfielder.

When your rivals are envious of the deal you've struck (United fans can't get over this especially in light of the Fellaini deal) and the team you're buying from have fans moaning about being ripped off, you've got to give the club some credit.

I also think we will send Kalas on loan which will also benefit us long term

Modern football is turninig clubs like benfica into pure money makers it just makes me sad.just take the cash and shut up all the clubs always want more and by doing that they are destroying themselves. I just hope we dont buy back the two players for more than we got matic haha just kiddin. Giving them 20£mil plus kaktua and kalas or hutch on loan would be a ok january buissness!

Football is business, these days. Either you know how to run it or you end up as Benfica.

Football in UK has changed a lot, the day Roman bought Chelsea. If I remember correctly, Manures & Arsenal were running the show, then. Suddenly, this little Russian came by, splurged around 200m, Jose won trophies & Chelsea has been winning for a decade or so.

To buy, Matic for 21m or around there, might appear too much for some folks. After all, Chelsea sold him for 3m as part of Luiz deal, but bought him from Kosice of Slovakia for 1.3m.

Somehow, I am a bit worried for Mata now. If Matic comes on board, this could be the end of Mata even in January.