Nemanja Matic

.Cee

for me, it's not that he's been benched again just after 15 minutes, he hasn't been on form for a while, but if he does that with Matic, why not with Fairy ass and Ivanovic, is beyond understandable for me.

Because as diabolically crap has Cesc has been he was more likely to create something to give a chance of an equalize.

Absolutely disgraceful decision by Jose. My heart goes out to Matic, who at the moment is not in great form but nowhere near to being a priority in our problems.

I felt like crying when he came off. His Spanish partner continues to do fuck all and his Serbian team-mate consistently lets the team down. Guess what? He is the one who gets limited playing time.

Jose has lost the dressing room.

I remember when he joined us there was talk about him having problems with stamina if he plays constantly.

Since then he basically played non stop doing the job of two people in that midfield so it's no surprise he is totally and utterly spent.

He needs a long and proper rest and more rotation in the future.

Mou fucked up with another great player and fan favourite.

Yeah Matic is in bad shape, but benching him like that makes no favour to anyone. Confidence destruction of Matic by Mou with that early sub.

Bottom line if this was example of showing who is the boss or that no one is sure starter, why the fuck Iva and Cesc still play every game then? Mou lost it big time here.

We already got rid of Mata, De Bruyne, Luiz, Luis etc who we got lot of money for, but they could be very useful.

If we lose Matic or even Hazard because of Mou incompetence on how to deal when he is losing, Im gonna be pissed off.

Ooh Matic is a magic,

He wears a magic hat,

He could do it better,

but he is playing with the Fab!

He tackles with his left foot,

He tackles with his right,

AND WHEN WE WILL PLAY IN CHAMPIONSHIP,

WE WILL SING THIS SONG ALL NIGHT!!!

He's been bad, but no player, NO player is worse or equal to Fabregas or Ivanovic on that bloody pitch.

And Matic definitely does not deserve that kind of fucking embarrassment.

Drives me UP the wall that poor Matic had to go through that, while the untouchables still play. I wish someone had the balls to give Mourinho a huge slap in the face for this.

And that's it! Matic isn't going to start anymore. This is so sad and infuriating at the same time.

Matic has been worse then Fabregas this season! he deserved the embarrassment as he has been that bad!

BlueLyon, on 04 Oct 2015 - 12:58 PM, said: Mou fucked up with another great player and fan favourite. Yeah Matic is in bad shape, but benching him like that makes no favour to anyone. Confidence destruction of Matic by Mou with that early sub. Bottom line if this was example of showing who is the boss or that no one is sure starter, why the fuck Iva and Cesc still play every game then? Mou lost it big time here.

True. Who still believes that Jose is some kind of master man manager? I certainly don't. In fact outside his harem of untouchables he is one of the worst imo.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38jdq0_mourinho-on-matic_sport

Fantastic video

I understand why Jose did it, and he's right on Matic in trouble... but I still feel real bad for Nemanja :(

thanks Curly, I also found the interview with JT: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38jd74_reactoin-john-terry-on-southampton-match_sport

On Matic: he is struggling yes and Jose hinted that RLC will replace him in the coming matches, too bad, actually RLC/Ramires should partner him instead of replacing him.

Apparently he's indicated to Serbian media that he is forbidden by the club to give his opinion about how Jose subbed him off and what he said about him afterwards.

awesome. a season long pivot of cesc-RLC/RAMBO/Mikel.

atleast in cups we have a good chance since matic might play and mr. Noballs will be "rested" for doing nothing but screwing us over time after time after time.