Nemanja Matic

.Cee

Their offices are at Wembley stadium. Hopefully someone throws a glass at it on Sunday

Wel guess what lads! I'm working at Wembley underground station tonight renewing the track!

I'm taking my slingshot and flammable ammo!

Routledge rightly got his red rescinded, Vertonghen gets fuck all & can play in the the cup final, yet Matic gets a 2 game ban for nearly having his leg broken/career over - fucking priceless!

I've heard Keith Hackett & today Richard keys state that was the most inept refereeing performance in the PL era.....Graham Poll & Mark Halsey both stated that Matic reaction was not violent but aggressive so therefore the punishment should warrant a yellow only especially after the nature of the event, Poll stated that cus Matic pushed below the neckline it doesn't warrant a red card....meanwhile Wankinson gets to be fourth official on Sunday then given a PL match the week after, Halsey made the very same error with the Mcmanaman case & admitted he hadn't seen the incident cus a player blocked his view (perfectly understandable) his punishment.....he got stood down for 6 weeks.....

There has been widespread condemnation of the tackle & Wankinson's performance yet the Fuck All had the chance to save the microscope bit of credibility they had left......again however, we get fucked over by their incompetence, reducing the ban to 2 games is a sympathetic way of laughing at us, Matic must be heartbroken, in a nutshell they are saying that its fine to break another players leg & end a players career but you can't push anyone cus that's excessive, great example to kids watching & trying to learn the right way to play the game.....

Whilst I've never gone with the conspiracy theories, this whole episode has certainly turned my head & added food for thought, I think this will do the same for neutrals from now til the end of the season - not that it will benefit us in anyway but people are going to be having second thoughts now.

I spent sometime at Southampton's academy when my young relative was there for 6 years, he wasn't pulling up tree's but was def going in the right direction, til he reached 14, then a certain Steve Greaves was his coach for 2 years & without going into everything that I experienced, he was fucking useless, so to my horror I read he was Wankinson's assessor on Sat, says it all that he agreed with the worst refereeing performance in the Pl era, the FA are already a laughing stock but trust me its going to get a whole lot worse, especially with clowns like Greaves given an assessors role but why am I not surprised!

As much as this whole Matic-Barnes thing hurts us one can't deny that the FA have pissed themselves, too, and it's amazing. From a PR POV they've made themselves look like absolute fools. Firstly, the initial Barnes tackle and Matic's reaction, and then, mostly, Mou's appearance in a widely known and well watched TV show. Football experts all over England and Europe are taking Mou's side, aside from some City or RAWK hobos nobody's even slightly showing any support towards the FA. If at least one other PL coach picks it up we could be in here for a snowball effect, at least in the PR department which itself would make everything not just a tad bit more interesting.