test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

21. Nemanja Matic

Started by DavidEU,

3,260 posts in this topic
On 07/04/2017 at 7:36 PM, nono said:

I'm pretty sure Conte isn't happy with the midfield with the substitutions he's making. And if he rated Matic he'd have started him. Who do you guys think we can realistically sign in midfield in the summer to replace Matic ? 

I'm not too fussy - any one of this lot will be fine ta!

Verratti, Dahoud, Kessie, Nainggolan, Vidal, Bakayoko evil-smile_zpsfyepkeiv.gif

42 minutes ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

And where i said otherwise? Batshuayi and some youngsters will leave, Christensen will be back, and we will buy a LWB, a CM, Sanchez(hopefully) and a Striker, that's what i think will happen.

You said for more youngsters to go out on loan and listed the following: LCB, LWB and RF for me. After that, RWB, then, CM. 

We really don't need that many new players all being well, but more quality is needed.

45 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm not too fussy - any one of this lot will be fine ta!

Verratti, Dahoud, Kessie, Nainggolan, Vidal, Bakayoko evil-smile_zpsfyepkeiv.gif

That's why you don't get in heated arguments. Compare any two of these players or be fussy about transfers and see what happens.

how-messi-and-ronaldo-are-and-how-their-

14 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

That's why you don't get in heated arguments. Compare any two of these players or be fussy about transfers and see what happens.

how-messi-and-ronaldo-are-and-how-their-

Followed us too long to argue with fellow Blues that I dont know and about summet not one of us could change no matter what we say!

Gotta pick yer fights cause you wont win them all. kick-in-the-balls_zpszlefrw7d.gif

11Drogba likes this

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

You said for more youngsters to go out on loan and listed the following: LCB, LWB and RF for me. After that, RWB, then, CM. 

We really don't need that many new players all being well, but more quality is needed.

That's the order of positions i'd upgrade, doesn't mean it has to be done all in one summer, LCB and RF would already be solved with Christensen and Sanchez. And of course we should loan the youngsters that aren't playing, is that even a case?

That's the order of positions i'd upgrade, doesn't mean it has to be done all in one summer, LCB and RF would already be solved with Christensen and Sanchez. And of course we should loan the youngsters that aren't playing, is that even a case?

Sell them with buy back clauses, is what we should be doing now. Let players develop at clubs that want them for an extended period of time.
Unionjack likes this

24 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Sell them with buy back clauses, is what we should be doing now. Let players develop at clubs that want them for an extended period of time.

No problem mate, i just think they shouldn't be in the squad if they're not playing.

His horrible performances always go under the radar for some reason. He's a pub team player.

Styles likes this

Put him under pressure and he will lose the ball. Pathetic as always in a big game.

Styles likes this

1 hour ago, nono said:

His horrible performances always go under the radar for some reason. He's a pub team player.

Thing is, he is next to a guy who can bail him out 9/10 of the time, and he still looks shit.

Kante deserves a better partner.

12 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Thing is, he is next to a guy who can bail him out 9/10 of the time, and he still looks shit.

Kante deserves a better partner.

lol true

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Him, Zouma, Begovic, Willian, Costa and 2 more need to go.

I've wanted Willian and Matic gone for a while now. Both should have been sold last year. Willian is a really unproductive winger. Matic was a mistake from the start. We should have never gotten him back. He's given us one good season now and two horrible ones back to back. As for Zouma, my word he barely looks like a footballer out there. Just another body to make up the team count. We were terribly unlucky for Alonso to get injured because he'd have been much better. And Courtois wouldn't have let in that first goal that Begovic did. 

Kante is actually part of the problem because he doesn't keep his position. He's not a DM like some say he is, he is a roaming midfielder who goes about trying to make interceptions. He rarely keeps his position. With a pure DM, Conte will probably be less cautious about pairing said hypothetical pure DM next to Fabregas. Finding an ideal partner for Kante is not that straightforward unfortunately.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Kante is actually part of the problem because he doesn't keep his position. He's not a DM like some say he is, he is a roaming midfielder who goes about trying to make interceptions. He rarely keeps his position. With a pure DM, Conte will probably be less cautious about pairing said hypothetical pure DM next to Fabregas. Finding an ideal partner for Kante is not that straightforward unfortunately.

He's roaming about because Matic is immobile and can't do any defensive work especially on counter attacks.