Chelsea v Man United

Jase

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

united will up their game for this one. they will be playing on the counter, i have no doubt about it. and with rvp and rooney coming back for this one, wont be as easy as many think it will be. nonetheless, their defence and mid is in appaling form. we should be able to get a win in this one.

Imagine us doing a Bayern 4-0 Barca, or Barca 5-0 Real against these f*cks. I would loathe my United mates like a plague, even though I'm usually humble on banter stuff among friends. To the fans going at the game, pleaaaase make sure the atmosphere exceeds in decibels and passion, make sure that the United fans feel frightened by your roars, make sure that the United players feel the wrath of your chants and last, but not least, make sure that all the Chelsea players get inspired by the fire and passion coming from your souls!

Bet you $100 both RvP and Rooney will magically be fit for this one. Rooney for sure. RvP is rumored to be out for 6 more weeks but I have a feeling it's not true. Be shocked if he isn't back for this.

united will up their game for this one. they will be playing on the counter, i have no doubt about it. and with rvp and rooney coming back for this one, wont be as easy as many think it will be. nonetheless, their defence and mid is in appaling form. we should be able to get a win in this one.

Rvp is out for another 6 weeks and Rooney is doubt.

Imagine us doing a Bayern 4-0 Barca, or Barca 5-0 Real against these f*cks. I would loathe my United mates like a plague, even though I'm usually humble on banter stuff among friends. To the fans going at the game, pleaaaase make sure the atmosphere exceeds in decibels and passion, make sure that the United fans feel frightened by your roars, make sure that the United players feel the wrath of your chants and last, but not least, make sure that all the Chelsea players get inspired by the fire and passion coming from your souls!

your a BOSS

must win. if not being able to win against United in their current form, than I dont know when you actually can beat them. especially at home. go out for the win. we are clearly better at the moment and with RVP misssing, they dont have the lethal striker upfront. Rooney will be fit for this, even if he wont be up there with 100%, they will make him play, no doubt. only players who could hurt us are Januzaj and Rooney. thats it. rest of the team is trash atm.