• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Torres (sub)
    • Matic (sub)

I swear Toli is never happy, when I see his posts I imagine him slamming his computer yelling "NEIN NEIN!! Thats not how we play fußball, dummkopf!!"

Maybe he's not actually angry, but to me he always sounds angry :( Relax and enjoy our 3 points my friend!

Anyway, great win for us and amazing by eto'o! And I hate Javier Hernandez, so much.

hehe, not that bad :D. i wa just disappointed with our performance against such a shit united. thats it. I mean most of us expected them so sit deep while they took initiative and attacked, nobody expected this in here. Only due to their shit wingers and Wellbeck as a striker they didnt create more. with RVP and Rooney this would have looked completely different today. and we were lucky with the 1st goal which was massive for us.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafael is so bum hurt every time he plays against us, reckless cunt as well. Must to be hard to play against players who actually play for Brazil. :D

Vidic's tackle was disgraceful too. Glad to see Manchester United falling away, hopefully follow the path of Blackburn/Leeds and drop into the bottom tiers. :yay:

Wonder what those mugs are redcafe are saying now? 'Hazard is not United quality, he would only be rotated with Adnan'. Fucking deluded idiots. Be prepared for them to sound more and more like scousers. They'll be going on about their history next. Mugs.

This wasn't a good performance by any means. Beating a terrible Utd team without their 2 best players and a clown in charge flatters us a bit.

Hate to moan after a comfortable win but our passing and general play needs to improve if we're going to win the League this season. Hope the Luiz in CM experiment is over and Azpi at LB ends soon. David Luiz kept hoofing the ball when some patience and composure was needed while Azpiculeta completely took Hazard out of the game. Struggled to play any passes into Eden's feet and never once got forward tonight.

Massive game by Eto'o. Somewhat fortunate hat trick but he delivered.

Great to win, got 3 points against Manu, but could well beat them even more. Goal we conceded was unnecessary and on the other half, we should try to completely destroy them.

More Im dissapointed about our individual performance; no one wanted to play 1-2s with Hazard, no one looked at him on the pitch, he was quite invisible through the game, despite he showed couple of nice runs and fooled United defence. Dont see point, why didnt we pass more to him.

Second player, I was utterly dissapointed is Luiz. He put his fighting spirit in, which I admire, but as CM, he was simply terrible. Hoofing long balls to no one and rackless chalenges describe his game. His passing was just shit. But kudos for his spirit though.

Ivanovic was another player that offers nothing in attack.

Azpi was good, but his delivery to Hazard was terrible, he is RB and should play RB. His defending is good on both sides, but his attacking is much better on the right.

We defeated united 3:1, when we could easily destroy them like 4:0 or 5:0. Just the fact that we played with Mikel, Ramires, Cahill, Ivan, Terry, Luiz, Matic, Mikel all AT THE SAME TIME is well, ridiculous. Jose knows what he is doing and he wants to kill game of in second half, but is it realy neccesarry to play with 4 CBs and 3 DMs at the same time when leading 3:0 to win the game...

But why should I realy complain, maybe Im just pissed we didnt see another Hazard scramer against those cunts :D

We won, beautiful agony for ManU. I love it.

most of our "attempts" were random shots without any danger. united clearly was the better team and had more possession the whole half. they didnt create anything because they literally had no striker on the pitch (their best 2 strikers were missing the game...) and because Valencia and Young are both shit and cant cross properly. still they exposed us some times, especially in the first 10 mins. and in the 2nd half, we just immediately scored the 3rd and after this goal the game was over. still, they had 1 or 2 chances and finally scored one (as always hernandez scores against us...). they also had more possession in the thing.2nd half and we looked tired in the last 20 mins (substitutions were awful. ramires on the right wing once again and Luiz played the whole game?!). all in all, one of our worst games this season but we won and thats the most important

Are you joking?

Samuel Eto'o has scored the fastest hat-trick (49th minute) against Man. United in PL history (PR: David Bentley on 01.02.2006, 56th minute)

a lot of record broken since arrival of moyess

salute :worship: