did anyone see the MOTD today?

jose's rules of punditry

1. chelsea always deserve to win

2. chelsea always the best team on the pitch

3. every refree decision against chelsea

4.MOTM was a chelsea player.

what a character JOSE.

simply the best.

Yes, that specific part can be seen here while the full interview of it is here.

Very professional performance from us. Spectacular score yet unspectacular play. We were clinical in punishing their mistakes and showed composure (Luiz's hoofing aside) in possession. Willian definitely MOTM for me. Is it just me or did anyone else think Oscar had a really poor game offensively. He kept losing possession and didn't make any attacking play of note throughout the game. Luckily we had Willian and Hazard, who both looked dangerous every time they had the ball. Oscar looks slightly jaded and lethargic, fading badly in the 2nd half. Time maybe for Schurrle or Mata?

It's always great to beat United, but to kick them while they're down and completely demolish what's left of their title campaign is priceless. Not to mention the fact that we won 3 important points which didn't let City or Arsenal build a gap.

Watching United struggling right now is like us experiencing that nightmare under AVB about 3 years ago...

Anyway, beating United always bring great pleasure regardless of when and/or how it happens. It's usually more than just getting that 3 points and it's sad in a way that yesterday's clash wasn't a clash for the title like how it tends to be in recent years. Maybe it will go back to being that way again next season (or not) but right now looking back at the game, it's just nothing more than the 3 points. It felt as though we just beat a typical mid-table team at home as we didn't even play well at all and yet profited from mistakes normally made by lesser sides as opposed to one like Man United to win the game.

Utd started really well, i think it surprised us a bit but we got a huge break with the goal and that hurt them. Cannot believe Samuel Eto'o has scored a hat-trick for Chelsea against Manchester United, just unimaginable. Mourinho's 1st win was against Man Utd and his 100th too and the home record is still in tact. Woulda been nicer to have trashed em 5-0 but 3-1'll do.

Oh and yeah.... fuck you Chicharito.

Yep. Mick Hucknell is a massive ginger....sorry, red. Pretty sure Simply Red is a tribute to United as well.

We need more Blue Flavor bands then. I heard Billy Idol was a CFC supporter, but that could be bs. Isn't dude from Madness a Blues fan?

sir red nose don't look too happy does he :Goober:

He looks like the fucking grim reaper at every game he goes too. Standing over Moyes like that, I bet Moyes fucking hates it.

Oh, and that 'The Chosen One' banner at Old Trafford is the funniest thing i've seen in awhile.

Fergie should have waited for a year, then let Big Phil Scolari take over after the World Cup, He'd bring in Deco, and everything would be alright.