• Eto'o
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Torres (sub)
    • Matic (sub)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Little rant: Rafael. You are a horrid little average player. Last few minutes he was dirty as hell and should have followed Vidic down the tunnel.

THIS IS PAYBACK FOR LAST SEASON! UP THE BLUES!!!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Mourinho should stop injecting fear of United to our team. same happened in the first game and now too. they make us look like a freaking mid-table team without their best players. embarrasing type of performance and how the hell is Ivanovic playing?

Really angry about this performance. it seems like you only have to press well against us and we look like a relegation team. props to united, who are showing real character today.

Luiz is awful today (as most of the team tough). shocking positioning and United are controlling the mid of the pitch with ease (and thats while playing jones and carrick there ......)

My favourite post ever on this forum :lol:

not good performance, but good result. take the win, even though we were surprisingly bad.

@We Hate Scouse thanks for it. your lack of answering or argumentation towards it just proves my point. if you think our 1st half performance was good, than I understand your reaction. would fit to it tbh :)

Well done Man United, you showed your class today. Two straight reds out of frustration, which will definitely be defended by the clown in charge. I just wished this season was never ending for them so that they could enjoy every fucking second of the shit they are in and they are performing.

Well done Chelsea, very professional.