Hull City v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the first Chelsea game this season where I feel confident in calling the line up.

Cech

Azpi Cahill Terry Cole

Mikel Ramires

Willian Oscar Hazard

Torres

Torres probably not, Eto'o more likely and the rest is probably right.

Must win game! if we win we go top and stay there for the day on Saturday, with a chance of staying top on Sunday as well as City could very well drop points at Newcastle!

Cech

Azpilicueta - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Mikel

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

The team just picks itself considering the absence of Lampard and Ivanovic.

Cech

Azpi Luiz JT Cole

Mikel Ramires

Willian Oscar Hazard

Torres

Tougher than you expect sort of game, let's push from the kick off whistle to the last second of the game.

Hopefully we will get all 3 pts and jump to the top at least temporary to give pressure to Arsenal and Citeh.

He is going to be so ready to book one of our players for diving at the first opportunity he gets!

And next thing you know after the incident with Lallana, he'll be telling Mata "You are different now. You have changed since Mourinho returned"...

Difficult away game,but we must win.Maybe with 1 goal difference,but we have to win this game and it won't be easy.Maybe Hazard-Oscar-Willian in att.mid. and Torres infront them.We don't have good striker at this moment,but Torres is in best form,as Eto'o is poor and Ba don't have a chance to prove.So the energetic Torres will be the best choice for striker at this moment.

first the first 60 mins they will give us a good game, after that i expect them to tire out because of their lack of depth

so if it is still 0-0 after an hour i would be pretty optimistic of us winning, even more so with our superior bench

After seein manU score against them easily I'm sure we will just got to contain huddlestone!!

Oscar will start in the middle and keep an eye on Huddlestone. Mark my words

He will work hard yes but I would rather hear Huddlestone will keep an eye on Oscar thank you ;)