• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't watched enough of them recently. Their greatest strength is the man in black, the man with the whistle, not their strike force. I can assure you that Liverpool are dropping no points that will enable them not to win the league this season.

On top of the referees LPool have balls, how many times have they pulled a result from the fire?? City, Fulham, Sunderland, West Ham, Aston Villa all come to mind. I know all this because my room mate is a Lpool supporter so i watch them often with him

I seriously didn't know where to post this. At the end of the game, I was disappointed because of the result and how the team performed in general. But now about an hour after the game is over, I find myself furious. I understand that people have the right to criticize or better critic our team. But excuse my low IQ level, I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW WE CAN TRASH TALK OUR ENTIRE TEAM. Some people are just racing from one thread to another for the sake of posting how crap our players are. It will be normal if we say that x player had a bad game, should have done this or shouldn't have done that. But to go to say that the player is not good enough, or useless or just subjectively bash him is a total shame on these people who call themselves fans. Some people need to know the difference between criticizing and just talking bullshit.

Yes we had a bad game. Oscar should have done better with his vision and passing. Willian was off, not the right decision making, and slow to release the pass. Ivanovich was clueless, running without a purpose. Terry wasn't sharp today and neither was Azpi. Eto was leaving the box all of the time allowing their defense to settle in and feel comfortable. Salah was not making the right runs today, especially in the first half and lost the ball a lot. We did not link up well as a team. We could have created more threatening chances but our passing game failed us. WE WERE ALL BAD. But that is no reason to say the team has no character. We showed character in most of our games. Remember, City, Arsenal, United, PSG? We have character and we have the mentality. We slipped today and that happens to all teams. Sure it is a bad time to slip, and we should have taken the 3 points regardless of how good or bad the ref is or the opposition is but still, this is not a bad team and the players are good players.

Mourinho is a great manager, so I don't get the idiots who say he should go. He is a human not a GOD. He makes mistakes like everyone does, but to call him a bad manager and for some to be asking for him to get sacked is just absolute garbage.

People have the right to think that it is over as far as the EPL is concerned.I respect that but I will disagree. I will argue that I am being as realistic as the people who think it is over. We have seen how things change all the time. It was all over and within a week City lost 5 points. Yes the probability is low but the chances still exist. It is not over for me as long as there are still matches to play and mathematically there is a chance. We should play every game like it is not over. If things happen for us then great, if not then we would have lost it with a fight till the end.

These are hard, tough times for the team. I think it is now that the club needs its fans. It is not at the times of glory only. I seriously hope we pick ourselves up, as fans and as a team. We need to believe and support our club more than ever now. We will get through this, regardless of the ending results.

Let me share with you my experience on how to deal with defeats on TC. This is something I've learned from being an active member here for about 3 years now:

-DO NOT log onto TC during or directly after the match at any cost.

-Wait 3-4 hours, preferably to the next day.

- After that, the first thing you do after you log on is click on the "Mark Community Read" button at the bottom of the page.

And viola, you have saved your self from an incredibly unhealthy amount of shit.

Let me share with you my experience on how to deal with defeats on TC. This is something I've learned from being an active member here for about 3 years now:

-DO NOT log onto TC during or directly after the match at any cost.

-Wait 3-4 hours, preferably to the next day.

- After that, the first thing you do after you log on is click on the "Mark Community Read" button at the bottom of the page.

And viola, you have saved your self from an incredibly unhealthy amount of shit.

LOOOOOOOOOOL

With the scouse ref today, and all the decisions mentioned in the posts above, along with the mersey sucking media, its fair to say there is corruption at play.

I actually agree with you, but people will dismiss it as paranoia, unfortunately. But from what I've seen since the Chelsea vs Liverpool game on boxing day, there is definitely something weird going on this season and it blatantly favours Liverpool, which I find interesting in itself.

The excuse that the squad is too young is invalid IMO. In 2004-05 we had a younger squad than what we have now but we still won the title and to make matters worse most of the players in that team had never won anything before. Cech was 21, Terry 22-23, Glen Johnson 20, Wayne Bridge 22, Lampard 24-25, Drogba 26, Mikel 18, Essien 23, Robben 19-20, Huth 19 just to name a few players from that squad. Compare that to this squad, only Hazard and Oscar are below 23 and Hazard ha won 2 French title with Lille whilst Oscar won the confed cup with Brazil and has over 20 caps for Brazil

I actually agree with you, but people will dismiss it as paranoia, unfortunately. But from what I've seen since the Chelsea vs Liverpool game on boxing day, there is definitely something weird going on this season and it blatantly favours Liverpool, which I find interesting in itself.

Well do remember, they should have had a pen that day when Eto'o got cheeky with Suarez in the penalty box. But on the whole I do agree.

BetterWaryConey.gif

HOW ON EARTH IT'S A PENALTY!?

THEIR PLAYER STEPPED ON AZPI AND FELL...

Yeah we've got that benefit of slow-motion but think real time. That being said, Mike Dean didn't give it.. The assistant did. He should be trained and able enough to see that how it was. Sian Masey wouldn't have given it probably :lol::whistling:

Wait the the weekend is over before calling the title race over.

Yeah, but not only do we need to win our last thee matches (which is already difficult), but Liverpool has to lose at least twice AND City at least once...

It is more than a miracle we need!

the main reason we havent won the title this year ... we failed to beat the bottom teams ..

oh and we never really decided who our number 1 striker was.

For me the reason is a CF. It has cost us two years in a row. It ain't going to be the same three years running.

The best business Liverpool did was selling us Torres, ever since we have been trying to fix that problem. It has led to us selling Sturridge to them, it has led to the departure of Drogba and has given Liverpool the platform to build a title winning team. (they bought Suarez with Torres money)