Derby 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

I really enjoyed the game. We played some good football and created chances for our attackers to score.Sadly they could not convert but it was good to see that our approach remained the same for the whole game.

The first half was quite worrying for some people here because we failed to capitalise and made few errors but honestly I was quite confident that we'd win this one. Willian and Oscar were terrific and Hazard's second half cameo helped the attacking players gel with each other and pick out some smart neat passes.

Overall it was a fun match to watch and I am proud of the players and staff. I know the game was against a Championship side but still that should not stop us fans from praising the efforts and commitment of everyone who contributed to this win.

The FA cup should be taken seriously as its a prestigious competition plus it also gives us the opportunity to see a bit of our youth talents.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor first half. poor team selection from the gaffer, but job done in the end.

schwarzer - comfortable performance and another clean sheet for the aussie. 7/10

cole - good performance by the veteran. brilliant interception in the first half. seemed very tired towards the end and let them run a couple of times but a deserved week's rest. 8/10

luiz - a hot and cold performance. gave the ball away once, got nut megged before mikel tackled the attacker. not a performance that would see him displacing GC. 6/10

GC - another good and solid performance. brilliant from the CB. 8/10

azpi - endless running. should be our first choice RB without a doubt. 8/10

essien - another poor performance. cant wait for the day he leaves now. slow, pedestrian and simply does not give us anything. 5/10

mikel - brilliant performance. his long passing today was phenomenol. couple of change of plays and that long ball to willian was simply perfect. broke the play too and crowned it all with a goal. a brilliant tackle when luiz and cole lost their man. MOTM. 9/10

ramires - very poor performance on the wings. cant understand the logic to play rambo on the wings with players like mata, kdb, schurrle available. 6/10

oscar - only one who was creating in the first half. always looked like scoring and did so in the end. good performance. 8/10

willian - brilliant workrate but some of his decision making in the last third is SHOCKING. nonetheless, he and oscar seem to have some brilliant understanding. 7/10

etoo - oh please. do i really need to. hopeless, useless, pathetic.

subs -

hazard - influenced the game like u would expect him to. a couple of times he should have taken a shot but just passed but a good super-sub performance. 8/10

torres - could not get as much purchase as i had expected against a side looking to score a goal and when we were countering. lost the ball a couple fo time. 6/10

baker -n/a

jose- very poor team selection. no bertrand, and kalas while continuing azpi. rambo on the wings. and i dont give him the credit for the sub cos it was too obvious. 5/10

Nobody is asking for your opinion, its you that keeps offering it like anyone cares.

Good, yet nothing impressive, performances from a few players aside (Oscar, Mikel, Willian, Cahill), let's not forget we've played a championship side with a fraction of the talent at our disposal.

TBH, it was not a good football match. All I can say is that we did our job, but the fact Jose fielded a strong starting XI is a bit puzzling.

The scary thing is how poor our strikers were against very poor opposition - Eto'o looked like the proper retiree.

Luiz's lousy first half performance should be concerning, esp again considering how poor the opposition was.

but the fact Jose fielded a strong starting XI is a bit puzzling.

Mourinho said in his presser he was going to take the game seriously and only make a few changes - the fact we don't have a game in midweek surely also played a part.

Mourinho said in his presser he was going to take the game seriously and only make a few changes - the fact we don't have a game in midweek surely also played a part.

yeah I understand where he is coming from, but if the youngsters dont get to play in these matches, when are they going to play then? We already have a reputation for not giving youngsters a chance... it could make things harder for us... will SHaw come knowing that at 18 he prob won't play for us?

I think Mark deserves at least a 9/10 he had some great saves, was very strong considering he has to just come in after not playing in ages

He deserves that mark just because he's not Ross Turnbull!!

Nobody is asking for your opinion, its you that keeps offering it like anyone cares.

What happened puppy??? Can't face the bitter truth about your fav player etoo... perhaps u should watch yesyerday's first half again to see how pathetic he really is.

Also for someone who is not asking for my opinion and does not care about, u do still keep replying to it regularly. LOL

ITV highlight analysis consists solely of Ramires dive and..er..thats it.

Fuck the media , grade A cunts the lot of em

Lets not forget Strachan's passionate defense of Moyes.

What happened puppy??? Can't face the bitter truth about your fav player etoo... perhaps u should watch yesyerday's first half again to see how pathetic he really is.

Also for someone who is not asking for my opinion and does not care about, u do still keep replying to it regularly. LOL

Only thing that's pathetic around here is you. you're posts are so hard to ignore when they take up half the page... I mainly read it for my own personal enjoyment, reading the musings of a moron is one of my fave past times.

Eto'o is far from my fave player(I don't have one its about the badge) just sick of fanboys talking foolishness. You will hear from me often

We played the right game against a Championship side away from home, when they host a PL team, especially one's on form like Derby, they sniff a chance of an upset, we dealt with that in professional fashion.

Not a world beating performance, but job done.

Only thing that's pathetic around here is you. you're posts are so hard to ignore when they take up half the page... I mainly read it for my own personal enjoyment, reading the musings of a moron is one of my fave past times.

Eto'o is far from my fave player(I don't have one its about the badge) just sick of fanboys talking foolishness. You will hear from me often

Did I hit some nerve!!! But as u know its a forum and I have all the right to take as much space on a page or rather the whole of the page if I want. If it makes u want to cry and whine like a little bitch then stop reading them or does all this whining make u feel good??? But as I had said a few matchea before, keep barking puppy.

Did I hit some nerve!!! But as u know its a forum and I have all the right to take as much space on a page or rather the whole of the page if I want. If it makes u want to cry and whine like a little bitch then stop reading them or does all this whining make u feel good??? But as I had said a few matchea before, keep barking puppy.

Listen son, I'd like to carry on this battle of wits but apparently you're unarmed...

Anyway thought Eto'o had an average game starved for service and not clinical when it arrived. Hazard came on and we had more space for everyone.

good team win,