• Torres
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Essien (sub)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard-Willian-Oscar, you could make a case for any of them as motm, Hazard should have had 2 assists (oscar dive) and was great throughout, but the way those subs and especially Oscar changed the game edges it. Oscar mom

A great win although another disappointing first-half. Mourinho's subs won us the game and we look a completely different team with Willian and, in particular, Oscar in the side. There's a pace and directness that they add to the game.

Torres was good. He created chances for himself and was in exactly the right spot for his goal, but he needs to be more clinical (how many times has that been said in the last 3 years?). Ramires and Mikel were very solid too especially after the 50th minute, but it really does look like Ashley Cole is a mistake waiting to happen.

The headlines will probably be all about Mata though and that's understandable, but he's simply not as important to this side as he was last year and we're a much better team this season without him. But this was a great win against a good team in tough conditions and it's been a fantastic Christmas period for us. Now we get a chance to make a few changes in the transfer market too....bring on 2014!!

Willians goal was really nice. But imho Oscar was MOTM. Happy that Torres scored, you really see how he is working on the pitch for the Team, with passes and making places. So the Game was good, the result is nice. I am pleased with the performance of our players.

Poor first half so many chances. Then second half we were brilliant. As much as I like Mata, Jose was right with his substitutions, how many managers switch players and BOTH score great goals.

Good team performance, but Oscar MOTM just ;)

and still my timeline is filled of Mata fanboys saying shit about Mourinho, although Oscar changed the match for us. How they call themselves Chelsea fans is beyond me.

I'm tired of this shit, I'm honestly am. We play much better with Oscar but all they can say is complain about Mourinho taking Mata off in a match he could nothing for us. I want to throw my laptop at the wall. If only I could block people without unfollowing them...

The most annoying are the ones that keeps saying Mata should be played in the middle. Oscar played on the left and mostly on the outside and was still very effective and dominant.. The chemistry is just not there for Mata with Shurrle in the line up.