Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

Bloody hell that was some night, fucking class and talk about nervs.

DavidEU told me liverpool fans were singing "wheres your mother gone" to frank, fucking disgusting that. :mad::mad::mad:

When Frank scored my sister was in tears, you could see on his face how much it ment and what a performance from the lad and to stand up and take that penalty, legend!

Class Night, bring on those manc's in 3 weeks... come on you chels.

Mate,you're sister was not alone.There was'nt a dry eye in the Matthew Harding stand when Lampard slotted the penalty and cried in front of us.

An emotional moment that will never be forgotten.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech should have done better with that shot in truth but thankfully it didn't matter.

It was a proper game though thats for sure.........................

He only needed to be over by a step or 2 and it was his...

He only needed to be over by a step or 2 and it was his...

Not even that, just needed stronger hands IMO......

Still, take nothing away from what was overall a top top class performance. 2 games in a few days against the Mancs and the Scouse vermin have given us a massive lift, and hopefully a platform to build on for next season to do something really special.

The Bridge was rocking last night.

Even the East Upper was getting it's own songs going! Best atmos in ages so well done all who went.

The scousers walked out after 3-1 and came running back after Babel scored. Looked like there was trouble between them aswell.

How did it sound on TV?

Edited by Hazboom

Anyone know what the punch up in the MHU was about?Was watching that instead of the game at one point lol

Omg the final few mins.Could see them scoring just because its them.Thought it was going wide but muhahahahha.

Love it!!!!!!!!!

Kinda a good thing we aint in the FA cup final considering thats just what 4 days before it

Edited by Laylabelle

I think the ref deserves a mention last night, seeing as they only get talked about when they're shite usually - he was near enough spot on with all decisions.

Unlike the one reffing Fiorentina v Rangers now. Totally biased towards Fiorentina. Good to see corruption in Italian Football is still alive and well

Anyone know what the punch up in the MHU was about?Was watching that instead of the game at one point lol

Standing outside the other megastore to get out of the rain before kickoff some scousers were talking about having tickets in the Chelsea end.

Could have been something to do with them? :unsure:

The Bridge was rocking last night.

Even the East Upper was getting it's own songs going! Best atmos in ages so well done all who went.

The scousers walked out after 3-1 and came running back after Babel scored. Looked like there was trouble between them aswell.

How did it sound on TV?

Best atmosphere since Barcelona in 2005. Incredible

Match report = http://www.talkchelsea.net/forum/index.php...c=1760&st=0

Standing outside the other megastore to get out of the rain before kickoff some scousers were talking about having tickets in the Chelsea end.

Could have been something to do with them? :unsure:

True but they got let back in which was a bit weird or a look alike lol to watch the rest though we did sing 'we hate scouersers' at them before they got down the stairs so maybe hmmm.Grrr them!

<br />Not even that, just needed stronger hands IMO......<br /><br />Still, take nothing away from what was overall a top top class performance. 2 games in a few days against the Mancs and the Scouse vermin have given us a massive lift, and hopefully a platform to build on for next season to do something really special.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

next season???? hopefully it gives us the stones to do the double against the red army.

Fucking hell what a game and finally we done the cunts even tho, like typical fucking Chelsea they decided to make us panic for the final 3 minutes! Bastards lol. Rafa's comments well and trully fucked him up and DD was immense yesterday, showing what he really is all about. who played badly? i mean fucking hell when Lamps stepped up for the penalty i absolutely shat myself, i couldve had a heart attack right there and then honestly. Again, after all that has happened to him, he was brilliant yesterday, and what a awesomly taken pen!! The players all were excellent and i cant praise them highly enough. Now Essiens dissallowed goal....wtf lol but i can laugh about that now because we got the pen like 2mins later or something but if there was no pen and we got KO'd, i swear to god i wouldve broken things and i wouldve probably woken up tomorrow morning in a fucking cell! But hey, we're through, it dont matter how, it matters that ......

Chelsea Football Club are in the Uefa Champions League Final.

After 2004, 2005 and 2007, fucking hell what a feeling, its incredible. Only negative is that we have to play Man Utd lol, how fukin shit. Get there after all this time and we have to play..........them.

I was a nervous wreck yesterday, probably the most nervous i have ever been watching a Chelsea game, Especially when it went to extra time.

you gotta love it!

YESS!! tOTALLY AWESOM. We did it after a long wait. The match was totally 'scary' and i close my face with pillow everytime The Reds make a shot. We are lucky to have Cech and Increedible Striker like Drogs. The shit is we got to face with manu AGAIN, but in a very important match. I really want to go to Moscow, but yea no chance.

The moment i never forget was to watched the squad singing happily and huging each other at the crowded Stamford Bridge. :blue scalf: I hope i was there.