CHELSEA FC PUB CLUBHOUSE OF KEVIN ARNOLD ASHBURNER

KevinAshburner

PLEASE EVEYONE WATCH THIS VIDEO IS HAS THE WHOLE REASON WHY THE HUMAN RACE & WHY LIFE IS THE WAY IT IS.PLEASE DON'T JUDGE THE VIDEO BEFORE WATCHING IT.I PROMISE IT WILL MAKE YOU SEE THINGS CLEARLY TRUST ME I AM BEING SERIOUS.YOU WILL NEVER SEE THINGS THE SAME WAY EVER AGAIN.THIS VIDEO IS 100% CORRECT AND TRUTHFUL I HAVE SEEN AND HAVE EXPERIENCE SOME AND MOST OF THIS AND HAVE SEEN HAPPEN MANY TIMES IN FRONT OF MY EYES. Undeniable Evidence Aliens Do Not Come From Other Galaxies

PARANORMAL PHENOMENA, WHAT REALLY BEHIND THIS?

http://www.simplicityinthegospel.com/2011/08/paranormal-phenomena-what-really-behind.html

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody come up with your own or Funny Names or Nicknames or Sounds like the Names from the Chelsea FC Players Current Squad.

BRANISLAV IVANOVIC:

BRUNOSLAVE IVANOVIC

or

BRUNOSLAVE EVANOBITCH or IVANOBITCH or EVANOVIC

or

BRAINSLAVE

or

BRIANSLAVE

or

EVANO

or

IVANO

or

I-VANO

or

EYE-VANO

or

IVAN-O-BITCH-VIC

or

IVANOBITCHVIC

dafuq did I just read?

I Am Your Master & Your Leader & I Declare that when we reach & get to 1,000,000 Total Posts on talkchelsea & when talkchelsea.net reaches 12,000 Total Members that Person or those Persons Must be Ritually Sacrificed,Okay Thanks from Me: "KING KEVIN OF ASHESBODYBURNING".

P.S. Don't take my post or posts seriously I am Joking okay or I Think so I am not sure I will have to consult myself & see If I am in the mood to be seriously taken.

I am also The King of Bad Sense of Humor Jokes & I like taking the piss all over the place.

I Am Your Master & Your Leader & I Declare that when we reach & get to 1,000,000 Total Posts on talkchelsea & when talkchelsea.net reaches 12,000 Total Members that Person or those Persons Must be Ritually Sacrificed,Okay Thanks from Me: "KING KEVIN OF ASHESBODYBURNING".

P.S. Don't take my post or posts seriously I am Joking okay or I Think so I am not sure I will have to consult myself & see If I am in the mood to be seriously taken.

I am also The King of Bad Sense of Humor Jokes & I like taking the piss all over the place.

dafuq-did-i-just-read.jpg

THE CHELSEA FC PLAYERS SQUAD FOR 2014/2015 EPL SEASON CHANGES.

MY THOUGHTS ON THE TEAM CHANGES

OUT

1. PETR CECH
  2. DAVID LUIZ
  3. JOHN TERRY
  4. JOHN MIKEL OBI - JOHN OBI MIKEL
  5. RAMIRES
  6. SAMUEL ETO'O
  7. FERNANDO TORRES
  8. ASHLEY COLE
  9. FRANK LAMPARD

IN

1. THIBAUT COURTOIS
  2. ROMELU LUKAKU

I JUST FOUND THIS SONG ON YOUTUBE ABOUT BEARDS & I AM USING THIS SONG FOR MY LOVE FOR BEARDS & MY BEARDS I GROW EVERY NOW & THEN.

The Beards - Got Me a Beard (official music video)

Published on Sep 11, 2012

Music video for "Got Me a Beard" taken from The Beards third album "HAVING A BEARD IS THE NEW NOT HAVING A BEARD"

Whisker Wars - Season 1, Episode 1 - America's Beardsmen - Beard & Mustache Championships

Published on May 25, 2013

Meet Beard Team USA, America's finest Whisker Warriors bent on one goal.. Securing the World Championship title in Norway. Self-appointed Beard Team USA Captain Phil Olsen amasses the follicular talents of men such as the self-promoting world beard-champion Jack Passion, reclusive naturalist Aarne Bielefeldt and the powerful Austin Facial Hair Club. With the big event just one year away, they are anxious to prove themselves on the competitive circuit. First up, the US Nationals in Bend, OR

The Beards - You should consider having sex with a bearded man (live on Triple J Radio)

Uploaded on Sep 6, 2011

The Beards perform "You Should Consider Having Sex With a Bearded Man" live on Triple J radio Sept 1st 2011.

The Beards - You Should Consider Having Sex With a Bearded Man (Film Clip)

Uploaded on Jan 22, 2012

Music video for "You Should Consider Having Sex with a Bearded Man" taken from The Beards third album "HAVING A BEARD IS THE NEW NOT HAVING A BEARD"