• Mikel
    • Mata
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

How about can Chelsea score & be on top of the PL ?

Are they good enough to be on top ? As far as I am concerned, they are not.

Is Jose correct in his methods of playing ?

Two games come to my mind against the so called top teams. Manures & Arsenal at least in the last 15 minutes here.

Had he not played for the draw, Chelsea lost points then, most likely Chelsea is 8-10 points off the top place.

Now, he is blamed for playing " boring draws. " I say quite the opposite, even I do not like to see Chelsea playing defensively, but Jose has no choice, I feel.

Strikers are not scoring, missing clear chances, therefore, Jose has no trust in the team to open the game up, I feel.

To play an open game against Liverpool would be suicidal, I feel. Boys get ready for one fucking boring game again.

Jose came out start of season kinda saying that he didnt expect to win premeirship this season but maybe nxt season to be competing for it ,but he didnt think come xmas time that Cfc would out of title race...boom..Jose has come across as a chelsea supporter and so feels and sees most things that is wrong with our club...or deffo he will get sacked again!!!So if we finish 2/3 this season and win Fa cup,1/4 or 1/2 semis euro everything else will be bonus...ktf

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not happy at all, aside from the 3 points we had nothing going our way.. our midfield was shit, our striker was eto'o, mou took a big risk by taking off mazacar, we had only 45% possession and ramires got a yellow .. for me, all these nullified the 3 points we got :(

Can we just pay Eto'o to go away? He wasn't good for like the umpteenth time, it's so frustrating. Mazacar was very good and worked very hard. I hated the yellow Rami got, it will hurt us against 'pool. You can see that Jose is beside himself wondering how to get more goals.

Swansea really aren't all they are cracked up to be, are they? there hype is still on the start they made last season.

If i had to pick the 5 worst games played by an away team at The Bridge in 2013 (not necessarily results), i would pick all 3 games against Swansea.