• Schurrle (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Win. Clean sheet.

Great. We produced a lot and did extremely well imo, but our finishing is just dreadful and will probably get us into trouble. We need to be finishing these games off.

But we got the win. Which is what we needed.

Yay, 3 points and clean sheet.

Boo, shit strikers that can't score

We will see a striker at the weekend that does take his chances. If we give Suarez one he will score

Just by watching Jose you can see the frustration in him, this team is not doing what he wants.

Oscar and Hazard were good

Ramires and Ivanovic + our strikers do their best every game to kill our attacks.

Either Ivanovic gets the ball every time and does nothing, or Ramires gets the ball and never passes to anyone, or our strikers miss. Same shit, every fucking week, it's disgusting.

Happy with the win though, much maligned Mazacar were very good.

Im happy we got the win but oh.my.god. I expect more from Chelsea than this shit I watch every freaking game.

We suck so bad and we wont win anything this year if this is the way we roll. Liverpool will eat us in the next game without Ramires :/

that was not pretty ,,, winning playing ugly is ok BUT not every fucking time ,, that was a fucking disgrace to the fans in the ground

Were you watching a different game? I thought we played awesome up until the 80th minute or something; we created so many chances and played some nice football..

I thought Schurrle was quite poor, and Eto'o didn't seem to have any hunger. Taking Hazard off was probably the right move given we have a big game coming up, but boy did we look flat and lifeless afterwards. Hopefully Torres or Ba will start against Liverpool. With Ramires suspended, I hope Mourinho rethinks Luiz in the middle, because I don't think Mikel and Lampard are up to the task.

Oh, and of course "a win is a win" so I'm happy.