Chelsea v Swansea

CHOULO19

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like a solid 2-0 win here. We could do with another boost before a tough game vs the bin dippers. God I don't want to lose to them!

If 4-2-3-1:

Cech

Azpilicueta Luiz Cahill Cole

Rambo Mikel

Schurrle Oscar Mata

Torres

If 4-3-3:

Cech

Azpi Cahill David Luiz Cole

Mikel

De Bruyne Ramires

Schurrle Mata

Ba

Tough team to beat. Whilst we beat them last time round, that win is the solitary victory we've had in the last five meetings (1-1 (2011/12), 1-1, 0-2, 0-0, 2-0 (all 2012/13, including two COC matches), with the previous win before that all the way back in September 2011.

There is no need to dwell on the past, I feel. New season, new coach, flawless tactics are seen.

I am very confident, Chelsea will win here. I see, a relentless attack here, ordered by Jose.

The opportunity presents itself to move on, march on to the better standings, relentlessly.

Looking forward to it. Happy days are here again...

4 times we played them last season and every result was shit!!Cant afford to drop points especially with a huge game next week.

We beat them 2-0 at home last season and even they improved their squad this season they are not performing as well as last season and Bony is taking a while to adapt to the PL while Michu has not been at his best and when he has been playing, is playing with an injury which might or might not rule him out of this game. I expect a win for this game, 100%.

There is no need to dwell on the past, I feel. New season, new coach, flawless tactics are seen.

I am very confident, Chelsea will win here. I see, a relentless attack here, ordered by Jose.

The opportunity presents itself to move on, march on to the better standings, relentlessly.

Looking forward to it. Happy days are here again...

Is that a poem or something?