Seamus Coleman

Phil Driver

Everton .

Very impressed with this lad ,maybe a bit unfashionable and Emenalo seems obsessed with foreign markets (although last time I checked England was still one of the top leagues in the world) ,but this lad is a very good right back and great going forward ,I would be very happy to see Luke Shaw on the left and Coleman on the right for Chelsea it would give us fanatasic attacking play from the flanks with great posession as well as the speed to recover our shape.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably the best british right back?

also ben davies of swansea is a good young left back if we cant get shaw

He's not Brittish, My local team, Sligo Rovers, is where Everton bought Coleman from, I follow them heavily and have met him a few times. Really nice lad, Would love if he signed for us, Don't think he's quite at that level yet though.

He's not Brittish, My local team, Sligo Rovers, is where Everton bought Coleman from, I follow them heavily and have met him a few times. Really nice lad, Would love if he signed for us, Don't think he's quite at that level yet though.

ok. i thought he was from NI

Everton .

Very impressed with this lad ,maybe a bit unfashionable and Emenalo seems obsessed with foreign markets (although last time I checked England was still one of the top leagues in the world) ,but this lad is a very good right back and great going forward ,I would be very happy to see Luke Shaw on the left and Coleman on the right for Chelsea it would give us fanatasic attacking play from the flanks with great posession as well as the speed to recover our shape.

Don't know what your obsession is with Emelano, as if he's the sole person at the club who makes decisions on transfers...

Very impressed with this lad ,maybe a bit unfashionable and Emenalo seems obsessed with foreign markets (although last time I checked England was still one of the top leagues in the world)

Funny, because the sole reason why the EPL is one of the top leagues is due to its reliance on foreign players. Imagine how shit the league would be if you take out the likes of Suarez, Hazard, RVP, Ozil..etc and relied on the "stars" of the England NT! :lol:

Coleman has been doing very well, imo, even if he is not getting the recognition. But we already have a pretty good RB. Too bad we're playing him at LB..

Funny, because the sole reason why the EPL is one of the top leagues is due to its reliance on foreign players. Imagine how shit the league would be if you take out the likes of Suarez, Hazard, RVP, Ozil..etc and relied on the "stars" of the England NT! :lol:

Coleman has been doing very well, imo, even if he is not getting the recognition. But we already have a pretty good RB. Too bad we're playing him at LB..

Very strange comment ,yes the English premier league attracts the beat talent from the world over ,but will always be named the English Premier League,which should make it a very good place to sign players from and the English league was one of the best in Europe before it had foreign players ,the likes of Nottingham Forest,Aston Villa and Liverpool where champions of Europe ,long before the foreign influx prior to Heysel. Our right back is Ivanovic .

Imagine how shit the league would be if you take out the likes of Suarez, Hazard, RVP, Ozil..etc and relied on the "stars" of the England NT! :lol:

There was this decade called the 1980s where English clubs were extremely successful in the European Cup (that's what the Champions League used to be called) and they were stuffed full of British talent.

This club should be promoting English talent and signing the best English talent around because we'll only be successful with an English core.

Very strange comment ,yes the English premier league attracts the beat talent from the world over ,but will always be named the English Premier League,which should make it a very good place to sign players from and the English league was one of the best in Europe before it had foreign players ,the likes of Nottingham Forest,Aston Villa and Liverpool where champions of Europe ,long before the foreign influx prior to Heysel. Our right back is Ivanovic .

all the wonderful english players of that era arent matched by the average english crap of today.

take out the foreigners and mugs like milner and walker would be the stars of the prem.

however when a great english player appears at another club or in our youth we have to try to get them playing for us.

There was this decade called the 1980s where English clubs were extremely successful in the European Cup (that's what the Champions League used to be called) and they were stuffed full of British talent.

This club should be promoting English talent and signing the best English talent around because we'll only be successful with an English core.

I honestly don't get your point. Are you suggesting we should sign players from the 1980s? In the world we live in atm a league made of only English players would be average at best, as would a team made of English players.

Very odd suggesting that we can only be successful with English core. What do you call the past 10 years then?

No the league attracts some of the best talents in the world because ever since it became the EPL it has had the best coverage in the world and the best wages for players. If this were the 1980s then I'd agree with you that we should sign English players, but right now in 2013, the number of English players that are good enough to be in a team that wants to be among the best 5 in Europe is very limited.

LOOOOOOOOL!

You are basing your argument that Chelsea should utilize more English players because 3 decades ago English clubs were successful?

PATHETIC! :lol:

I honestly don't get your point. Are you suggesting we should sign players from the 1980s? In the world we live in atm a league made of only English players would be average at best, as would a team made of English players.

Very odd suggesting that we can only be successful with English core. What do you call the past 10 years then?

No the league attracts some of the best talents in the world because ever since it became the EPL it has had the best coverage in the world and the best wages for players. If this were the 1980s then I'd agree with you that we should sign English players, but right now in 2013, the number of English players that are good enough to be in a team that wants to be among the best 5 in Europe is very limited.

Nobody tis talking about signing English players ,Coleman is not English ,we are talking about signing players from the English Premier League ,arguably the best in the world and therefore a fine place for signing players.

LOOOOOOOOL!

You are basing your argument that Chelsea should utilize more English players because 3 decades ago English clubs were successful?

PATHETIC! :lol:

wow the lack of intelligence is mind blowing . Coleman is not English he plays in the English league .

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You