Seamus Coleman

Phil Driver

I thought I was the only one.. He played for Silgo Rovers until the age of 20. Is playing in Ireland count?

Instead of answering with a link, the answer is "no" because only players from either Wales or England, or those who were trained (as youth) for a number of years either of those lands count as homegrown.

I am not sure what Chelsea's next moves will be, but I think better quality for RW and some better quality depth for CM will be the priorities, assuming Mikel leaves.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seamus Coleman is on the verge of completing a shock transfer to Chelsea, according to reports

.http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europa/esclusiva-tmw-everton-coleman-ad-un-passo-dal-chelsea-767857

Great player but I would prefer Azpilicueta on the right.

Everton have and will continue to play hard ball with Stones. Why would they be any different with Coleman when he has 4 years left on his contract. Don't believe the rumours. He is not going anywhere. That being said, he is a quality RB and the sort of a player a club like us (who had aspirations of fighting for major trophies) should have in our team. Actual naturally attacking FB.

Everton have and will continue to play hard ball with Stones. Why would they be any different with Coleman when he has 4 years left on his contract. Don't believe the rumours. He is not going anywhere. That being said, he is a quality RB and the sort of a player a club like us (who had aspirations of fighting for major trophies) should have in our team. Actual naturally attacking FB.

I agree mate we should go for Nélson Semedo he a smashing wee right back

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You