GALAXY11 ( Aliens Vs Earth ) Football commercial

Alan Partridge

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao @ Moses being in the team.

Anyways, I'm not surprised, considering Samsung had the biggest marketing budget in history this year, around $14bn. It means that Samsung has more than tripled the roughly $4 billion it spent on marketing in 2012 and that it has spent more than quadruple what Microsoft and Apple together spent on marketing last year.

Falcao and I share the same Galaxy Note phone, so maybe that's a sign he's coming for us :P not really, but still a very cool ad.

I was going to question Moses too, but the African market seems to be reason good enough (although Messi AND Cris sell even in Mars).

I'm surprised Oscar is there and Neymar isn't, but anyway...the best part is when people ask Beckenbauer about defense we see Casillas and then it's Falcao (his surprising face is priceless, lol) and Cris.

I guess they've got notes from the players Chelsea fans would like to see in the pivot and extended it to defense :P

edit: OMG, the ad was released on Samsung Mobile channel yesterday on yt and it already has 3M views