Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

Oh by not good enough I don't mean the quality of our players but rather the form, come on man lol if we compare quality on paper we would be like 2nd in the league after City and got like 8-9 players better than Liverpool bar striker. Not really, City have shown this form for like more than 10-15 games now, so we know it isn't really just a good period for them. And I am not sure, yesterday even if Aguero was on the pitch would he really have made much of a difference? Liverpool in the 2nd half just kept the ball and kept going forward, City's mid couldn't really close them down to get forward themselves so even if Aguero was playing, he would be pretty much useless in that half unless he kept running back and win the ball for City.

But do you really think we should go toe to toe with them? We will get opened up so quick, especially with their lightning attacking and one touch passing. So imo Arsenal approach work better in this game, if we had someone like Martinez here now I would agree we should go toe to toe but we got Jose, who got no idea how to play pressing effectively meaning we would be at a disadvantage against a team with far superior pressing game plan.

One cannot compare teams based on paper. If you do that, then Citeh is unmatchable. If Aguero plays, hardly anybody can beat them. He too me, has even more influence on the game, than Suarez. As I said, do not compare Citeh of yesterday´s game. Citeh can play much better. Review Citeh vs the goons. THE BEST ATTACK I have seen this season, by far.

As for Chelsea vs Liverpool. I never said, to go toe to toe, Chelsea won´t open it, then.

Just one thing to add, you are wrong in your assessment of Jose. Jose is THE BEST TACTICIAN around. There is no doubt about it, at least in my mind. He orders whatever is needed, according to the other team, his current Chelsea are an attacking team, but Jose is not the one who puts the fucking ball into the net & that´s THE BIGGEST Chelsea´s dilemma.

One Matic, one Martinez = UNSTOPPABLE CHELSEA by the end of February, I believe.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One cannot compare teams based on paper. If you do that, then Citeh is unmatchable. If Aguero plays, hardly anybody can beat them. He too me, has even more influence on the game, than Suarez. As I said, do not compare Citeh of yesterday´s game. Citeh can play much better. Review Citeh vs the goons. THE BEST ATTACK I have seen this season, by far.

As for Chelsea vs Liverpool. I never said, to go toe to toe, Chelsea won´t open it, then.

Just one thing to add, you are wrong in your assessment of Jose. Jose is THE BEST TACTICIAN around. There is no doubt about it, at least in my mind. He orders whatever is needed, according to the other team, his current Chelsea are an attacking team, but Jose is not the one who puts the fucking ball into the net & that´s THE BIGGEST Chelsea´s dilemma.

One Matic, one Martinez = UNSTOPPABLE CHELSEA by the end of February, I believe.

Of course any team could play better, Sunderland on their can beat Barcelona ;) score a fluke goal and defend 11 behind the ball, will work eventually like it did yesterday at Everton. No you are understanding me wrong about my crtitic of Jose, I AM not saying he is a terrible manager, but just point out that attacking pressing game is just not part of him. For example just because you are a Math genius doesn't make you a great Chemist/Physician as well, so all I am saying is attacking is just not part of him yet, meaning he is not perfect at it.

Agreed, Jackson Martinez and Guarin would be good for us.

Of course any team could play better, Sunderland on their can beat Barcelona ;) score a fluke goal and defend 11 behind the ball, will work eventually like it did yesterday at Everton. No you are understanding me wrong about my crtitic of Jose, I AM not saying he is a terrible manager, but just point out that attacking pressing game is just not part of him. For example just because you are a Math genius doesn't make you a great Chemist/Physician as well, so all I am saying is attacking is just not part of him yet, meaning he is not perfect at it.

Agreed, Jackson Martinez and Guarin would be good for us.

Sunderland cannot beat Barca even if the dwarfs are two men short. Everton played with ten for most of the game, had chances, but....

Now, I must laugh at your comparison of Math to Chemist..LOL.

I see Jose as a manager who can play any type of a game, attacking, defensive...I never said Jose is perfect. No one is. I was the first one to question his summer deals. However, that has nothing to do with game tactics. Just for the last time, before we get into repetitious rounds here. Jose IS THE BEST TACTICIAN, in my opinion. Nobody comes close, I feel.

I cannot for the life of me see us winning this game. We can with the players we have but Liverpool are playing so much better than us atm and with our recent record against them, prepare for the worst.

"Far more desperate to win this one than the City game. Hate Abramovic and what he's done to the game, exactly the same goes for Mourinho as well. Still hate them for taking Torres. Hate them for how they treated Rafa. Hate them for winning the Champions League. Hate them for buying Willian just to stop us or Spurs getting him. Hate them for ostracizing the one Chelsea player I like watching (Mata). Hate Ivanovic for being bitten by Suarez (hate isn't always rational). Hate their phony fans and their complete lack of passion for the game. Hope we fucking smash these."

They are really the worst, we have to beat them if we don't they will speak about it for a decade. Hope Jose works his magics.

Sunderland cannot beat Barca even if the dwarfs are two men short. Everton played with ten for most of the game, had chances, but....

I see Jose as a manager who can play any type of a game, attacking, defensive...I never said Jose is perfect. No one is. I was the first one to question his summer deals. However, that has nothing to do with game tactics. Just for the last time, before we get into repetitious rounds here. Jose IS THE BEST TACTICIAN, in my opinion. Nobody comes close, I feel.

he cant play pressing football. he proved it at real madrid. he couldnt press well against teams who sat deep and they depended solely on individual class. the task to play good football and be succesfull at the same time was to big of a task for Mourinho. Also he got completely outclassed by Klopp in terms of tactics especially in the first leg. Mourinho is nearly the best DEFENSIVE tactician, but offensively there are quite some people who are better ( Van Gaal, probably Pep, Heynckes, Pellegrini)

If we play attacking football, Liverpool will fuck us at every counter attack. They showed it yesterday against City. John Terry will be butchered by the pace of their attack.

he cant play pressing football. he proved it at real madrid. he couldnt press well against teams who sat deep and they depended solely on individual class. the task to play good football and be succesfull at the same time was to big of a task for Mourinho. Also he got completely outclassed by Klopp in terms of tactics especially in the first leg. Mourinho is nearly the best DEFENSIVE tactician, but offensively there are quite some people who are better ( Van Gaal, probably Pep, Heynckes, Pellegrini)

Wrong assessment. Jose plays according to his team players & of course the opposition.

Pellegrini is just Keegan with more money. The guy can't organise a TEAM (teams defend and attack).

John Terry will be butchered by the pace of their attack.

You've won a charming carriage clock for being the one millionth person to say that in the last 12 years. Congrats.

You are understanding my CRITIC WRONG, like I said being a good tactician is nothing to do with a good ATTACKING STYLE MANAGER. I am not criticizing Jose personally omg, all I am saying is his attacking aspects are not as good as his defending one. You said he could play any type of game, so that mean he is just about perfect then? But I agree we don't need to debate this anymore, the bigger problem atm is our striker who is doing everything in their power to make us not winning games.

Nope, Ronaldo (not tracking back) and individual battles were the things that let Real Madrid down. Lewandowski scored all the half-chances he got, Real Madrid didn't score real chance (at home), that's not down to José or Klopp.

Nope, Ronaldo (not tracking back) and individual battles were the things that let Real Madrid down. Lewandowski scored all the half-chances he got, Real Madrid didn't score real chance (at home), that's not down to José or Klopp.

Dortmund also missed like 2 clear chances of their own in the 2nd leg and overall they deserve to win anyway. They also dominated Madrid in both legs in the group stage.

Pellegrini is just Keegan with more money. The guy can't organise a TEAM (teams defend and attack).

LOL, agreed scoring 6 against both Arsenal, Spurs and beating every single team so far at home this season is down to luck, nothing to do with tactic. Got no idea where you got that from, actually Malaga would have been in the semi last season if not for a last min cock up from ref last season against arguably the best team in CL at the time.

LOL, agreed scoring 6 against both Arsenal, Spurs and beating every single team so far at home this season is down to luck, nothing to do with tactic. Got no idea where you got that from, actually Malaga would have been in the semi last season if not for a last min cock up from ref last season against arguably the best team in CL at the time.

He also conceded 3 at home to Arsenal (should've been more), 2 away to Fulham, 1 away to Southampton, 2 away to West Brom, 3 away to Cardiff, 2 at the Bridge....

He's got a fantastic squad with great strikers who will bail him out. As for Malaga, if they could defend a lead for 5 minutes then they'd have gone through.

So yes, luck.

You are understanding my CRITIC WRONG, like I said being a good tactician is nothing to do with a good ATTACKING STYLE MANAGER. I am not criticizing Jose personally omg, all I am saying is his attacking aspects are not as good as his defending one. You said he could play any type of game, so that mean he is just about perfect then? But I agree we don't need to debate this anymore, the bigger problem atm is our striker who is doing everything in their power to make us not winning games.

Who says you criticized Jose personally ? You do not know him, therefore you cannot do that.

Now you are saying his aspect of attack is not as good as his defending one. I never compared the two. All I said, Jose can adapt to any style & play it very well, as seen already, ever the years. After all, Jose won everywhere he has been & he will outsmart any dimwit in UK.

You've won a charming carriage clock for being the one millionth person to say that in the last 12 years. Congrats.

he cant organise a team? look at villareal. they were brilliant. With Real Madrid he had no faith from Perez and Perez wanted to sack him. he wasnt bad at all, considering he had no say in the transfers and had to build a complete new team.

Pellegrini is a brilliant coach and everbody who followed the Spanish League knows it.

@bushman well look at Madrid...they definetely have the squad to play different than Mou did with them. he couldnt implement any philosophy beside counter-attacking football. he is limited in his tactical approach, as every coach probably is. he is a defensive master and can counter-attack well, but he doesnt knows anything about pressing or organizing an attack when the opponent is sitting deep.

@Namika it aint jut to Ronaldo not tracking back. Klopp perfectly used the weaknesses of Madrid (man targeted Xabi, pressed high and played with no fear). futhermore he beat Mourinho even in the group stage. Dortmund was clearly better all around in this meetings. Mou had no clue how to cope with Dortmunds pressing and their tactical approach.

He also conceded 3 at home to Arsenal (should've been more), 2 away to Fulham, 1 away to Southampton, 2 away to West Brom, 3 away to Cardiff, 2 at the Bridge....

He's got a fantastic squad with great strikers who will bail him out. As for Malaga, if they could defend a lead for 5 minutes then they'd have gone through.

So yes, luck.

If we scored 5 on our own and conceded 3 every match that would be the best thing that ever happened to Chelsea. I can live with that instead of 1-0 grinding win like yesterday. Yes but like I said Malaga was fucked over by the ref in the last second, unless you are saying that conceding that 1st goal of the 2 goals needed were a mistake?

But anyway at least City beat Liverpool yesterday(through a bit of luck and ref again), can we do it on Sunday?

he cant organise a team? look at villareal. they were brilliant. With Real Madrid he had no faith from Perez and Perez wanted to sack him. he wasnt bad at all, considering he had no say in the transfers and had to build a complete new team.

Pellegrini is a brilliant coach and everbody who followed the Spanish League knows it.

He's 59 and won fuck all. Thank god we didn't end up with him.

If we scored 5 on our own and conceded 3 every match that would be the best thing that ever happened to Chelsea. I can live with that instead of 1-0 grinding win like yesterday.

You're going to have to show me the part of the table where it says how you won a game. You still get 3 points for a win and to be honest I could give a fuck what fans like you want from a team. You bitched and moaned after the Arsenal game when the vast majority of supporters saw what a good point that was in context. Just change your name to BluePellegriniKing and go to Bluemoon.

But anyway at least City beat Liverpool yesterday(through a bit of luck and ref again), can we do it on Sunday?

Of course we can.