Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

without rambo the team probably picks itself. etoo's pele like performance is too much for any1 to handle and it simply is not fair on other teams.

cech

iva luiz JT azpi

oscar mikel lamps

? torres hazard

only one place of contention for me. i would choose personall choose willian's dynamism over mata's creativity for this one. without rambo i am not as confident about this one as i previously was. pool will be tired and beaten (they are 2-1 at the moment). we should be beating them by an odd goal.

I'd repeat Mazacar or at least have Oscar to play and press Liverpool's transition, especially sissoko and sakho - both of which big liabilities in Liverpool's defensive system. I guess that's something we can take big advantage of. I'd make an exception and play Luiz in the pivot as Ramires is set to miss the match.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4G using Tapatalk

On our current form- 3-0 to Liverpool easily especially if they play like this. But if we will probably get a draw if we defend deep enough and limit them from playing quick 1 touch pressing game. Hopefully 0-0.

How could they score 3 if Jose packs the goal line ?

How could they score 3 if Jose packs the goal line ?

Like I said, they won't as long as we do it, but if we try to play like we did against City 2 months ago we are gonna get fucked real hard. This is probably the only game for the past few months that I would like us to draw 0-0 if possible.

ramires miss will be really hard to compensate. maybe we should put Luiz as a DM and continue with the 4-3-3 or we try Oscar in a 4-3-3. Wont be easy to replace Ramires at all.

Would be quite happy when we dont lose this game tbh. Pool played great AWAY against City and we are quite bad at the moment. in terms of strikers I dont even know, but I think Torres will start, even though he sucks against Liverpool.

Like I said, they won't as long as we do it, but if we try to play like we did against City 2 months ago we are gonna get fucked real hard. This is probably the only game for the past few months that I would like us to draw 0-0 if possible.

Now, you want Chelsea to play an exciting 0 - 0 game ?