Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

The thing is many people including myself is not just simply blaming him because we hate him or have a vendetta against him or something. We are all Chelsea fans, we are all happy to have him back this summer because he was one of us, hell I was one of his biggest supporter when he came back as you can tell by my user name. But he isn't the same this time around.

Instead of pointing out real issues and speaking the truth like he so famously done for every single team of his(often got him into trouble) now he just follow the bull crap trench of typical responses. Ranging from transition, bad day, no idea what was wrong and we did well today. He actually said the last part if you go and see his interview on Sky. Then there is personal issues with leading players such as Mata, dropping him no other reason than because he isn't 'playing his way' as he said it himself.

The only difference from Rafa last season that he had bring to us is that we are some how in 2nd in the table atm, if we weren't his 2nd start here would have been seen as complete failure. Remember under Rafa we used to lose cheap points? Well now with Jose we still do...

However as you said, it isn't completely down to him, the shit strikers that can't hit the barn door and King Lampard who plays every match doesn't help either. Then there is that defensive issue of Cahill and Luiz, even Cole and Ivan now.

I agree with most of your points, just too fucking upset and tired to write a long post lol

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Form book goes out of the window for games like these, we lost to QPR, Swansea and drew to Southampton before we faced Arsenal last season and drew to Brentford and Reading shortly after.

We will win, mainly because people think we will get hammered (we almost always win or draw being the better side in those circumstances) and we have been like a team possessed against these lot for years, regardless of form.

1-3 Hazard double, Luiz free kick.

Form book goes out of the window for games like these, we lost to QPR, Swansea and drew to Southampton before we faced Arsenal last season and drew to Brentford and Reading shortly after.

We will win, mainly because people think we will get hammered (we almost always win or draw being the better side in those circumstances) and we have been like a team possessed against these lot for years, regardless of form.

1-3 Hazard double, Luiz free kick.

Imagine that, just imagine that...2 days before Xmas, best present ever

I am not that worried about this game, we do play better against better teams and the players should be motivated to bounce back and get a win to top the league after all this.

Cech

Ivan Terry Luiz Azpi*

Ramires Mikel

Schurrle Mata Hazard

Torres

* If fit

Arsenals poor form in the top four games and Mourinhos superb record against Arsenal are the only things to be positive about at the moment. Wilshere could also be watching and sulking. Anything can happen in a derby match, form is out the window.

Mata must start and if I see Azpi left back with the backwards man Mikel starting in the middle I will throw my discount Chelsea shirts in the bin.

(Thanks Sam for the heads up on Sports World discount by the way)

really miss the "effective's football 2004",,strong in defence,,fast in midfield and Killer in Forward. fuck off about attacking football or ball possession,,all we need is 3 points jose!!! can we play 5-4-1,,i'm seriously frustating always conceeded in every match...

Cech

Luiz - Cahill - Terry

Ivan Azpi

Ramires

Willian Oscar Hazard

Schurrle

Defense,,defense,,defenseeee.........

really miss the "effective's football 2004",,strong in defence,,fast in midfield and Killer in Forward. fuck off about attacking football or ball possession,,all we need is 3 points jose!!! can we play 5-4-1,,i'm seriously frustating always conceeded in every match...

Cech

Luiz - Cahill - Terry

Ivan Azpi

Ramires

Willian Oscar Hazard

Schurrle

Defense,,defense,,defenseeee.........

Thing is , whilst we are not exactly prolific in front of goal, we can't trust our defense either when we can't even defend a 1-0 lead against a team like Southampton.

The thing with Arsenal, is i have not dreaded a match against them ever since Jose turned up the last time, they have a massive inferiority complex against us (and Man.Utd) aswell as issue's mentally. Arsenal have been good this season but against both us and United resorted to type and looked utterly toothless.

Arsenal had a testing week, and failed. The pressure is on them big time for this, lose this match, top spot is gone with away games at West Ham and Newcastle quickly coming around after that, do i believe that will play on their mind? absolutely. We have faced Arsenal before on poor form (like last season at The Bridge) and beat them.

They have won a mere 4 times against us in 9 years and 22 games, there's a reason for that.

fuck the shit. i dont care about mickey mouse cups. this is the real stuff!!! the stuff of champions!!! we are going to win no matter what...

schwarzer

iva luiz cahill cole

rambo lamps

mata oscar hazard

torres

azpi was horrendous last night, same goes for cahill. ba and etoo are useless. kdb's performance i hope burst every1's bubble. i want MAZACAR back against these arse-anals. mata is a must since he loves playing against them.

1-3 to us.