Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

MOTM  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your man of the match

I'll give JT motm. Very solid throughout.

Should have made the attacking change of luiz for Torres much earlier, and hazard was our best attacking threat imo, even if the final ball/touch eluded him so i think he should have stayed on.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change your name to "jose OUT "

Naaa man I want him to succeed here and go down as the greatest ever manager in Chelsea history for a long time to come and also in the BPL. But he really got to change his approach, after 10 years in the game he hasn't improved at all, anyone can park the bus, by now he should have evolved tactically enough to get our quality team to play some good football and solid defensively. He couldn't do the 1st bit so he chose to focus on the 2nd bit, the easy way out.

Some of the constant moaning and complaining is getting beyond annoying...

JT was my MOTM. Cahill and Azpi were immense. Lamaprd put in a great shift. Ozil is still deep in Mikel's pocket. Overall I'm content with the result and happy with the performance.

Yeah but the draw was a better result for us and it started to show in the players attitude regardless of the sub, imo.

Hazard's individual brilliance could have won us 2 more points, same with Mata's crosses/corners.

Jose: "We want to score goals, we are building a team for more than one season, we are building a team with different qualities." #CFC

If you replace "team" with "project" it'll turn into an AVB quote. :ph34r:

Naaa man I want him to succeed here and go down as the greatest ever manager in Chelsea history for a long time to come and also in the BPL. But he really got to change his approach, after 10 years in the game he hasn't improved at all, anyone can park the bus, by now he should have evolved tactically enough to get our quality team to play some good football and solid defensively. He couldn't do the 1st bit so he chose to focus on the 2nd bit, the easy way out.

Surely you are taking the piss, Evolved tactically... Ha ha ha.

they HAVE TO SAY THAT. WHAT ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO SAY "we came here for a draw against our biggest rial and even lined up in a way that had a draw written over it",,, IS THAT WHAT U WANT THEM TO SAY. BELIVE WHAT U SEE. I SAW A TEAM WHO FROM THE START TO THE END CAME OUT TO PLAY A DRAW OR NICK THE MATCH WITH AN ODD-GOAL IN A COUNTER.

AND WHO THINKS HE WAS WRONG. ALL I HEAR IS MICHAEL OWEN AND ANDY TOWNSEND AND RAY WILKINS SAYING THAT JOSE GOT THE TACTICS RIGHT AND MUST BE THE HAPPIER MANAGER. people on here are happy with the draw. the worst thing is even after watching the bloody match u think we played it like a must-win. UNBELIEVABLE.

I think we tried to win until the 75 mintue but were too scared.

Hazard's individual brilliance could have won us 2 more points, same with Mata's crosses/corners.

Not disagreeing there, just saying that it wasn't only the subs as in the last 15 mins the players seemed like they had in the back of their minds that a draw would not be bad for us.

Some of the constant moaning and complaining is getting beyond annoying...

JT was my MOTM. Cahill and Azpi were immense. Lamaprd put in a great shift. Ozil is still deep in Mikel's pocket. Overall I'm content with the result and happy with the performance.

We achieved what we set out to do so from that perspective it's a good result.

Arsenal did look clueless.

we must give him your number ,,,with your advice he could be "the EXTRA SPECIAL ONE "

You're going to have to explain this 'park the bus' stuff. We created more chances than them, had the better chances and this was all done away from home. What exactly do you want?

Can't believe some of the comments on here....but there from the people you expect so maybe I should've be surprised.

We looked defensively weak in recent weeks and were going away to a good team. We looked strong today and created the better chances on the break. What the fuck has anyone got to moan about. That's not even taking into account the conditions today.

We're two points off the top having gone away to Old Trafford, Goodison Park, White Hart Lane and the Emirates. We showed some real fight and spirit tonight and this sets us up well for the rest of the Christmas period.

People moaning about us adopting these tactics today can quite frankly fuck off in my opinion.

:clap::clap: :clap:

precisely. the way people are reacting u would think we lost a home match to palace. we just got a hard earned drawm agiant a fellow title contender that too away from home and we had deserved to be atleast 1-0 up at HT with the lamps shot and the willian shot. we kept the team that plays free flowing and beautiful football at bay and they had just one shot on target, yet people are still cribbing.

I think we tried to win until the 75 mintue but were too scared.

"tried to win" and "played like a must win game" are 2 very very different comments. even against barcelona we "tried to win" at SB with our counters but i am sure we would have been happy even with not giving barca an away goal. thats the difference. no team would come to the pitch for a match like this and not "try to win". but that is very different from going all out and playing it like a must win game.