Jase

MOTM  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your man of the match

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh game(plan) the last 20 minutes. Clearly switched to one point security. Otherwise I thought we had the better chances.

But .... Mikels challenge on Arteta was dark red. Period. If that guy's studs were in the grass, his leg would be broken.

We're not going to win the league if we keep being afraid of big teams that we COULD beat if we actually tried.

I don't blame Mourinho for bringing on David Luiz in the end and settling for the draw, considering the amount of games we have lost in the last minute. However, taking off Hazard is unforgivable. We had 0 chances after Hazard came off and we stopped dominating them completely.

We overestimated Manchester United and now we overestimated Arsenal. That's 6 points we don't have because we think we're not good enough to beat them playing away.

Dumb subs. Schurrle and Oscar added nothing to the game. Decent point though.

wasnt their fault. team wasnt going for the win at all. and oscar was also shit at defending and slow as I dont know what. Schürrle should have gotten the ball more, we couldnt create one good pass anymore.

And this is a big club mentality...fucking hell from QF onward in the CL are we gonna park it every single time? actually wouldn't be surprised if he park it against Gala

Mourinho sees it as a point away to a title rival. If we draw 0-0 away to the all top teams that should put us in a good position for the title. Prefer to see more ambition though

First Chelsea game I watched this season. Very happy that I haven't watched any more. Have lost interest in football altogether. Summary of this game is lots of diving by both sides and negative tactics from Mourinho.

Disheartening to see how little people see in the result, and how well we did.

Our defense was good against one of the best attacking forces in the league. This happening after the goals we've let in gives me a lot of comfort in knowing that at least that's fixed.

Our attack wasn't too bad either. We had far better chances that could've been put away were it not for the decision making. Hazard did very well, despite the lack of end product. Too bad Willian's decision making was off though. He did really good at defending though, so I can't blame him too much.

We were better at both sides of the pitch, I have no doubt about it. And that, is why I'm thankful for this result. We did well enough. :clap:

GREAT POST