• Mikel
    • De Bruyne
    • Willian
    • Schurrle
    • Eto'o
    • Essien (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

God that's a few hours I am not getting back.

That was a horrendous performance, if I could vote for noone I would. I thought it may be a tough but to lose to ****** Sunderland that is woeful.

The strikers were absolutely dire as always, the play was slow and constantly passing the ball back to the keeper. It was a hard watch, everyone knows I love Chelsea but that game was embarrassing. Playing like that we will get hammered by Arsenal.

I feel for the fans that travelled I am shocked by that and I'm at home not paying for it.

WE MUST BUY A STRIKER!!! CODE RED!!!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laughable our cutting edge.

I will say this now and it's not what I want to happen, but if we lose to arsenal I would not be surprised if Jose was sacked.

Weve played so many boring matches i wonder how long Abrahimovic can endure this. I really hope he has some patience this time

An utterly gutless, diabolical, shambolic performance. I can't even put into words how fucking infuriated I am with such a dire performance. Essien, Eto'o and Mikel in particular are an absolute embarrassment. So, so disappointed. I'm not going to write a match report because I think if either of those three players read it, they'd fucking cry.

Arsenal will destroy us on Monday. I'm not being defeatist, I'm being realistic. We're awful, it doesn't matter what team we put out at the minute, we're utterly dire.

People who say the League Cup doesn't matter are trying to console themselves. We've just blown the best our only chance of silverware this season, as far as I'm concerned. I feel let down, because we had that game in the bag, and we let the worst side in the Premier League turn us over in the last 35-40 minutes. Absolutely abysmal.

you dont sound happy as k Zoro for a kiss

Talk of Mourinho being sacked?

It's not his fault! The players are to blame! Half of you wanted these players to get a chance and were moaning they weren't playing..

Now. Who wants to see that team ever play again!!!

We have a lot of dead wood and shit players - we need managerial consistency for 3-4 years, clear out the crap, get some players in and build on it...

We are reaping what we sowed... Jose left a team of Winners, he has returned to a team of LOSERS...

That will take time to change!

Talk of Mourinho being sacked?

It's not his fault! The players are to blame! Half of you wanted these players to get a chance and were moaning they weren't playing..

Now. Who wants to see that team ever play again!!!

We have a lot of dead wood and shit players - we need managerial consistency for 3-4 years, clear out the crap, get some players in and build on it...

We are reaping what we sowed... Jose left a team of Winners, he has returned to a team of LOSERS...

That will take time to change!

These need to be sold/loan out/or whatever just get them away:

Cech for Thiabaut, Luiz out if big money arrives, Essien, Ba, Eto'o out. Torres too, also Lampard and Cole, both are holding us back. Mata(if big money) and Kevin as well

Sign Guarin, Witsel, Falcao/Costa, Mangala

Liverpool you mean?

Bid £60m for Falcao now, just do it.

That´s not the answer. This team under Jose guidance is going to win dick in this season, mark my words. Jose needs deferent types of players. The team has no clue how to attack, possession Jose can stick up to his ass. There is not one fucking player who can score on this team. Just look at the stats of Chelsea players, Oscar, Frank & nobody else, fucking jokes.