• Eto'o
    • Essien (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest, that result doesn't shock me. Our defence is up there with the worst in the league.

Mikel shouldn't even be a footballer and our strikers are full on shit.

All i can say is i feel sorry for Willian, he gave everything in that match.

Very frustrated... we need to get a result at arsenal now or at the very least not lose the game. Lets just be grateful it wasn't a league match.

Getting really fed up of the match day live thread, for once we didn't have Phil Driver and Chelseasmessiah spamming, we had Zoro and BMK filling in to cover :doh:

On the game, there was probably a few places up for grabs at The Emirates, and Cole, Mikel, Schurrle, De Bruyne and Eto'o did themself's no favours whatsoever.

An utterly gutless, diabolical, shambolic performance. I can't even put into words how fucking infuriated I am with such a dire performance. Essien, Eto'o and Mikel in particular are an absolute embarrassment. So, so disappointed. I'm not going to write a match report because I think if either of those three players read it, they'd fucking cry.

Arsenal will destroy us on Monday. I'm not being defeatist, I'm being realistic. We're awful, it doesn't matter what team we put out at the minute, we're utterly dire. We cannot defend. Furthermore, our attack is non-existent. We rely on moments of genius from either Willian, Hazard, Schurrle, Mata or Oscar, and when they play poorly, we haven't a hope in hell. I'm really struggling to see where we go from here, because there isn't anyone in this squad who is anything close to "in form", right now.

People who say the League Cup doesn't matter are trying to console themselves. We've just blown the best our only chance of silverware this season, as far as I'm concerned. I feel let down, because we had that game in the bag, and we let the worst side in the Premier League turn us over in the last 35-40 minutes. Absolutely abysmal.

Wow, unbelieveble. Boring first half where our game was so slow. From 45' to 88' wonderful play, we have some chances to double the lead (Eto'o MUST score that chance when he was 1 on 1 with GK). And then in the last 3-4 minutes of regular time we almost lost the game. In the ET we looked like some club from Third division. On the end, I think that Sunderland deserves this win. Unfortunately.