• Eto'o
    • Essien (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Etoo doesn't screw up this 1on1 situation we're trough. Same shit, different game. Everton,Newcastle,Stoke,Sunderland.. how long will that list be at the end of the season? But fuck it, bring on Arsenal

Pure fucking shite !!!!!!!!! Fucking team of journeymen beat a team of so-called superstars. Sick looking at this shite this season. Fucking Giving away early christmas presents. No ideas how to break down the team bottom of the Premiership. Wouldn't score if we were there till April. So so so fucking disappointed and frustrated this season and tonight just sums us up......Flattering to deceive.

Fucking wake up Chelsea

Disgusted.

But lets get the positive out of the way: I love watching Willian play. His work ethic and drive is phenomenal. But he couldn't do it alone tonight!

We got outplayed and outfought by a very average side and not for the first time this season.

Mikel needs to show more urgency when it isn't going our way. He just has to adapt to his surroundings and the way the game is going.

Essien just shouldn't play for us anymore. And I don't say that with any pride, it makes me sad to see what years of serious injuries have produced. He has no business being near our first team now.

I worry about the lack of chances taken. We have a plethora of talent in the ATT role but we are heavily reliant on them getting our goals because the strikers just are not producing. We MUST start finishing games off when in the ascendency or these results will become more and more commonplace.

All in all, a leaky and at times shambolic defence, plus not taking chances will most times equal a disastrous result. I just hope we can put it right. I really do!