Fredy Guarin

xPetrCechx

So because quality dlp/cm's aren't available in jan (arguable) is justification for us to buy an average midfielder we don't even need at all in jan?. why not do the sensible thing and wait until CM's become available in the summer.

I think we need him and anyone who is 1) Be dinamic in defense 2) Can pass the ball, move quick with the ball. Guarin can do that, its right he isnt the DLP we all want so much, but i think Mikel and Lampard are so awful that we can lose the title for the fact we are so relying on Ramires in midfield. I want us to make the most of this season, becuase the title race is wide open, and if the club can buy Guarin now and then buy a player like Gundogan/Pogba/Alonso in the summer that would be the best, i hope thats the way the club thinks.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He scored for Porto one of the most incredible goals i've ever seen.

FOr me he is a player like Ramires, fast, with a good enough technique to play in the pivot, with great shots, great stamina. I think he is what we need.

Ramires and Guarin in the pivot would be really great. And he can play Champions League.

I don't know where you saw that Matic or Witsel are better than Guarin. The only one of this that played in a great club consistently was Guarin, he is really good, not Yaya Toure but he would be a great buy.

Guarin is a decent midfielder...better than mikel going forward...i think mourinho is playing smart by getting him....will be a good back up to ramires(mikel,lamps n essien dont fit the bill there)...only player on the team that might be able to play for ramires is ,i think,KDB ... but i dont know how good he can be defensively in the league....

so all in all a good calculated buy....

And if mourinho wants him then hes worth it !!

Alfredo Pedulla of Gazzetta claims that Chelsea have proposed a swap deal between Guarin and Mata, but Inter aren't interested.

I read Mourinho wants to include Luiz in this Guarin transfer, now Mata haha I don't believe anything comming from Italy about transfers...

I would rather see Banega or Benat or Cabaye...

I read Mourinho wants to include Luiz in this Guarin transfer, now Mata haha I don't believe anything comming from Italy about transfers...

I would rather see Banega or Benat or Cabaye...

if we want a DLP then maybe ander herrera is a good option. agree 100% with banega. but i think we want physicality aswell as passing ability.

Regarding what was being discussed about where he has been playing for Inter. If you're watching him now play against Napoli. you'll clearly see that he is the most advanced in a 3 man midfield, playing behind Alvarez and Palacio in Inter's 3-5-2.

Alot of Inter fans are not bothered by the prospect of Fredy leaving. They say he is incredibly selfish and often loses posession. That isn't the kind of player we need. We need a solid mid who can spray, spread and dictate games.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You