Fredy Guarin

xPetrCechx

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9104833/?

Looks like it wont be happening, but we did contact Inter apparently.

lol.. "apparently", we knew that for weeks.

In the last days Di Marzio said Guarin and Chelsea couldnt agree so far on personal terms, now this... looks like it wont happen.

lol.. "apparently", we knew that for weeks.

In the last days Di Marzio said Guarin and Chelsea couldnt agree so far on personal terms, now this... looks like it wont happen.

Oh shit sorry mate, didnt realise you worked with Mourinho.

Today's match was my 3rd Inter game in a row to scout on Guarin. Boy, Guarin is such a horrible footballer I have to admit. 15m my ass. I woudn't even want him for 10m. I was wondering myself is it just me who fail to find something special in Guarin and I visited Inter fan forum.

Here are their two cents on Guarin:

Guarin :Bad game. Couldn't do shit. Was even more alone then Palacio

We sucked again, it was painful to watch, Klose fuckin' all over again like last time. And what the f.. is wrong with Guarin? He should've better taken on athletics, sprints 100m, 200m etc. for all I care!

It's clear that we need an overhaul in quality, with a clear focus on midfield first. I would sell Guarin, Kuzmanovic, Ranocchia, get a new CB, Nainggolan... we need leaps and bounds more quality in midfield to even have a chance.

Sell guarin, Pereira and Kuzzzzzzzzzzzz for fuck sake!

Do we really need this guy? PL is much harder league than Serie A. Chelsea is contending for title while Inter is hanging around at 6th. We need a quality, not just quantity. Go get Matic and call it a day.

Don't know a thing about this guy but if Inter fans are telling him to get rid then we probs should be glad we won't sign him.

The inter fans I know on another forum are begging for this to happen and are also suicidal it sounds like it's off :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You