The Portuguese Liga Sagres Thread

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ainsley Harriott, looks like he is getting a piece of the action in the pre season.

I didn't watch the whole game (was sleeping) but from what I gathered he looked absolutely terrific. Even some people that had doubts about him complimented his performances! Left me really excited.

I didn't watch the whole game (was sleeping) but from what I gathered he looked absolutely terrific. Even some people that had doubts about him complimented his performances! Left me really excited.

I really want him to do well. Today 2 more Egyptians from Salah's parent club (Mokawloon or Contractors:) ) joined the Portuguese Liga. But they joined Nacional Madeira. There are also negotiations between Sporting Lisbon and El Ahly for a player called Rami Rabea. Dude this kid is one of my favourites. He is not your typical dribbler, but man is he tactical. He plays as a DM, CB, RB CM. He is as young as Salah, actually he is Salah's captain. He is bigger in size and you would mold him into whatever player you want in those positions. He is not pacey, but good control, passing and shooting. I was really happy when I read the news because I really hate it when youngster with potential remain in Egypt. They get worse due to our poor football foundation and habits.

I really want him to do well. Today 2 more Egyptians from Salah's parent club (Mokawloon or Contractors:) ) joined the Portuguese Liga. But they joined Nacional Madeira. There are also negotiations between Sporting Lisbon and El Ahly for a player called Rami Rabea. Dude this kid is one of my favourites. He is not your typical dribbler, but man is he tactical. He plays as a DM, CB, RB CM. He is as young as Salah, actually he is Salah's captain. He is bigger in size and you would mold him into whatever player you want in those positions. He is not pacey, but good control, passing and shooting. I was really happy when I read the news because I really hate it when youngster with potential remain in Egypt. They get worse due to our poor football foundation and habits.

I had no idea, Nacional seems to be investing in your guys! That's pretty good.

About Rabia, I heard the rumour but I had never seen him play, thnaks for giving me an analysis. Right now I can only see him coming to replace a possible Rojo transfer or to play in our B team tbh. We have 3 RB's, 4 first-team CB's with another one looking in, 2 DM's and shitload of CM's... We need to offload 1 RB and a couple of CM's. BUt I wouldn't say no to him joining, with the description you made of him he seems like a pretty talented player.

I had no idea, Nacional seems to be investing in your guys! That's pretty good.

About Rabia, I heard the rumour but I had never seen him play, thnaks for giving me an analysis. Right now I can only see him coming to replace a possible Rojo transfer or to play in our B team tbh. We have 3 RB's, 4 first-team CB's with another one looking in, 2 DM's and shitload of CM's... We need to offload 1 RB and a couple of CM's. BUt I wouldn't say no to him joining, with the description you made of him he seems like a pretty talented player.

Even if he plays for the B team that will be great. He will have to work at a higher level. He already plays in the Egyptian national team since he was 17 and now he is starter. I am quiet sure he will learn a lot in a club like Sporting and maybe he can have a spot as a sub in the first team.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...