Michael Bradley

DROGBAtheGOAT

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF Stop overrating American players. Hazard is worth more than the entire USMNT put together, let that sink in. He's the best player on Toronto and he's a quick thinker who will scrap at every chance for the ball that's ture. There are a lot of other b2b types that are better, I'd take Jordan Henderson over Bradley and I don't really want Hendo on the team. Bradley has a lot of nice qualities but we need to looking from even more technical qualities from our b2b as Bradley is only marginally better (technically) than Ramires.

WTF Stop overrating American players. Hazard is worth more than the entire USMNT put together, let that sink in. He's the best player on Toronto and he's a quick thinker who will scrap at every chance for the ball that's ture. There are a lot of other b2b types that are better, I'd take Jordan Henderson over Bradley and I don't really want Hendo on the team. Bradley has a lot of nice qualities but we need to looking from even more technical qualities from our b2b as Bradley is only marginally better (technically) than Ramires.

Watch Julian Green.

I don't recall saying anything about hazard in my initial post.... In my opinion hazard is a top 10 player in the world. Ramires isn't in the top 200. The fact is we need a better #8 than we currently have. Bradley would more than fill that role...

I don't recall saying anything about hazard in my initial post.... In my opinion hazard is a top 10 player in the world. Ramires isn't in the top 200. The fact is we need a better #8 than we currently have. Bradley would more than fill that role...

Ramires better than Bradley, and I don't like to say Ramires is better than anyone. Bradley definitley has some qualities Ramires wishes he had but Rambo can be explosive like no other b2b in the world. Playing Ramires on the same team as hazard is a shame, playing Bradley on the same team as Hazard is tragedy.

Watch Julian Green.

What an 18 year old that we haven't seen too much from? He's a prospect for sure but he's got a lot of hype because he's on Bayern and they will probably just use him by selling him to an MLS team for good $$$.

Ramires better than Bradley, and I don't like to say Ramires is better than anyone. Playing Ramires on the same team as hazard is a shame, playing Bradley on the same team as Hazard is tragedy.

What an 18 year old that we haven't seen too much from? He's a prospect for sure but he's got a lot of hype because he's on Bayern and they will probably just use him by selling him to an MLS team for good $$$.

Usa has a few guys.

Julian Green and the kid from Arsenal.

Green won't be sold to the MLS. MLS don't buy young talent like that.

Usa has a few guys.

Julian Green and the kid from Arsenal.

Green won't be sold to the MLS. MLS don't buy young talent like that.

MLS is a fluid league it's changing, they want more DP spots and they want to be involved in creating US nationals more. Julian's 3 yr contract length also shows Bayern's moderate faith in him, which is normal. With the salary cap it's obviously not able to cater to the more elite youth but they are looking to develop youth. The salary cap will slowly keep growing but they want to isolate the league from Europe for a bit while it still grows. I'm glad Julian chose USA over Germany, the sport needs to grow here in North America. Julian Green can help that he could end up being the most exciting US player ever, maybe not the best but exciting to watch he should however it doesn't mean he is that great (or good enough to play on Chelsea).

Ramires out, Bradley in. :wub:

. Two-year loan and some money too. Maybe Chalobah, Marin, Piazon + £10M would to the trick.

Are you joking? Chalobah and Piazon to Canada? :D

He sucked at Aston Villa, he was a backup in Rome, how would he be a superstar here?

Are you joking? Chalobah and Piazon to Canada? :D

He sucked at Aston Villa, he was a backup in Rome, how would he be a superstar here?

Matic was also terrible during his first tenure here. Assuming players don't get better is a heroic mistake. Bradley is by far the best player on the USA national team and an excellent #8. It seems like early on in his career he was deployed in a #6 role where I don't think he is best utilized.

Matic was also terrible during his first tenure here. Assuming players don't get better is a heroic mistake. Bradley is by far the best player on the USA national team and an excellent #8. It seems like early on in his career he was deployed in a #6 role where I don't think he is best utilized.

If he's so good why weren't clubs in Europe queuing up for him? Why did he go to the MLS?

I can't do anything but laugh at this thread :D Bradley would be an average EPL player at his very very best. Even if we needed a #8 there are many better and younger options out there. All of our CMs are better than Bradley.

• 2 months later...

Hello there, I've been visiting this website from few weeks ago but I didn't feel like registering but finally I did.

I'd like to start my first post by collecting opinions about US' player Michael Bradley.

140402_bradley.jpg

Against Belgium, Bradley's contributions didn't come until it was too late. Down 2-0 in extra time he set up Julian Green's goal with a beautiful chip pass that cut the deficit to one.

A few minutes later, Bradley executed the first part of a free kick set play that almost resulted in an equalizing goal for Dempsey.

https://vine.co/v/MFLExbXWhTV

Sadly there are no official rumors about him but since Lampard left, he'd be an accurate choice.

What do you think about him?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You