Michael Bradley

DROGBAtheGOAT

Why is this thread open?? He isn't at the level for a team like Chelsea. And more than likely never will be
I don't get it why some talk about Bradley when we have serious problems in the pivot and could buy Matic who is the far superior player instead.

Gesendet von meinem LG-P710 mit Tapatalk

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People above have already mentioned.

Pjanic, De Rossi & Strootman are all better than him in that position. He's not even a DLP to begin with.

he is different from all peoples you mentioned. His type of play is quite different his strength have nothing to envy to the top player in his position. Him is one of the most undervalued player in our league. He don't play because as usually, in italy, we prefer the old geriatric player (De rossi in that case) and because garcia prefer other type of player. If i'm in you i don't speak of him so badly :D

I posted this in another thread and thought I should post it here. I would like to see Mata moved to a different team. It is pretty clear that his game doesn't fit Mourinho's system. The MLS would probably fit him best with the form that he is currently in. After we get the money from that sale we can buy Michael Bradley and maybe Gonzalo Higuain.

I posted this in another thread and thought I should post it here. I would like to see Mata moved to a different team. It is pretty clear that his game doesn't fit Mourinho's system. The MLS would probably fit him best with the form that he is currently in. After we get the money from that sale we can buy Michael Bradley and maybe Gonzalo Higuain.

Lmao. :doh:

Just get out troll. That's the second time now you've said that shit.

How am I a troll? Did you watch the match today? Mata looks absolutely atrocious now.

Not that bad....

However, MLS is the vacation spot for players.... Last paycheck and less stress!

Also, no team would command a high transfer fee in the MLS, so, it doesnt really benefit Chelsea...

Not that bad....

However, MLS is the vacation spot for players.... Last paycheck and less stress!

Also, no team would command a high transfer fee in the MLS, so, it doesnt really benefit Chelsea...

I suppose you are right. Maybe a Russian/French club would be willing to bite?

regardless, we arent wasting potential mata money on a distinctly average player fulham are chasing.

if psg come in for mata, demand matuidi in return. juventus , pogba ect.

dont think Mata would go to a russian club. Because that would truly be the end for him in Spain NT...

I dont know any big team that would break the bank for Mata except PSG (not because they need him, just because they can), unless you consider Monaco.....

Everton might be a possibility in the long run with Martinez.....

So what I read here is that Mata is a MLS level player, while Bradley is world class CM.

Unbelievable...

Bradley looks really good for a top flight club and he fills a position that we need. Mata has completely fallen out of favor at Chelsea and looks dismal. Not sure why people around here think Mata is some sort of god.

Bradley looks really good for a top flight club and he fills a position that we need. Mata has completely fallen out of favor at Chelsea and looks dismal. Not sure why people around here think Mata is some sort of god.

He is our player of the year for 2 years running for a reason.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/08/defoe-to-toronto-fc-official-and-maybe-michael-bradley-too-or-how-taylor-twellman-broke-twitter/

This is a choke job by mourinho allowing a world class dlp to go to the MLS. Supposively TFC is forking out a £50 million massive transfer fee to get him.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/08/defoe-to-toronto-fc-official-and-maybe-michael-bradley-too-or-how-taylor-twellman-broke-twitter/

This is a choke job by mourinho allowing a world class dlp to go to the MLS. Supposively TFC is forking out a £50 million massive transfer fee to get him.

fuck TFC, outbid them and offer Roma £70million plus Hazard and Mata and bring this world class dlp where he belongs. Fucking pricks they thought they could steal the ultimate dlp from us

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You